michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well considering he only had 3 patreon members out of his goal of 50 members its no surprise he quite the game

Still he abandoned it pretty early on he should have at least shown a bit more content for people to pledge

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Damn, so much potential here. Even if English isn't his native language, Dev is clearly technically and graphically talented enough to overcome this but alas, another one bites the dust.

Kimhab

Jan 5, 2020
Every time I'm excited to check out a game after scrolling through "androidadult," it's abandoned most of the time.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

• In order to experience the story more smoothly, the day and night system has been eliminated
  • Rebuilt the code(The old save will does not work, I'm sorry.)
  • Added map guide
  • New Story
  • Sorry for the long delay, 2022 is too hard to me...
  • Only the next update as soon as possible can prove my apologies
  • Due to my sad English skills, I will try less lines and more animation in the next version

Hope you enjoy
  • WIN&LINUX:
  • MAC:
  • ANDROID:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
what about the picture in the main page?
the two girls who have a sex scene with not the MC is the girls with the glasses and the purple haired black girl.

HOWEVER so far the latter seems to have an avoidable (i think) sex scene.

you can finish this update without seeing it or even triggering the event but no idea if it'll just pop up again next update.

• Angry
Reactions: Sokeri

Randeza

May 16, 2018
the two girls who have a sex scene with not the MC is the girls with the glasses and the purple haired black girl.

HOWEVER so far the latter seems to have an avoidable (i think) sex scene.

you can finish this update without seeing it or even triggering the event but no idea if it'll just pop up again next update.
what about the shaved black dude and girl with glasses on the main page?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
what about the shaved black dude and girl with glasses on the main page?
not avoidable if that's what your asking.

do they have more sex scenes aside from the one in the preview? cant remember since that's the type of stuff i tend to skip.

Reactions: Jccurtis

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so the dev is lying?
not really?

the dev said MC wont share his girls. but other people will share their girls. both of those girls dont belong to MC although he does bang at least one of them (the purple haired girl.)

dev never said you wont see other people banging girls or their wives/gfs

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
not really?

the dev said MC wont share his girls. but other people will share their girls. both of those girls dont belong to MC although he does bang at least one of them (the purple haired girl.)

dev never said you wont see other people banging girls or their wives/gfs
Careful now! You know there are dozens, if not hundreds of poor esteem folks who can't tolerate seeing ANY female character in ANY story who might have sex with some other dude, even if they are married, engaged, been in a relationship before the MC ever showed up or even knew them.

Can't test these F95 members fragile ego's and ruin their skewed image that all women in all games (even if they have had kids) aren't all pure virginal, just waiting for the MC to "claim his prize".. :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes