yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GameOfEvolution-0.05a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
View attachment 2313586

At first this game had a somewhat interesting theme, now it's just a Idiot Mc giving away weapons and clothes/amor, helping everyone, letting himself be used, also with the voyeur cuck theme, not killing anyone even when they deserve it, the worst thing is that there is not a single choice "Kinetic Novel tag (edit:now is there)" adding to it the bad translation that it has in some parts and the sandbox mode is completely useless, the player cannot go or do anything else, only when there is a story to follow, which could well be implemented in VN mode. (Edit: ah and most importantly the lack of wincest patch :KEK:)
I guess I'm not going to be interested in this game then.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is a really weird game, there is a lot of things that make you stop and said "what", some things that make no sense at all. The game is not horrible, there is some nice models, there is some good animations, the main problem in my opinion is that the mc is kinda stupid and is "used" a lot...for example, there is one wife that know that he husband cheated on her, she fuck the mc, but after all that she goes to fuck her husband in front of the mc like that never happened, yeah is in a kind of "reboot" of the world, but there is some stuff that some characters (like our friend) know from the past, so that make no sense at all, also there is some "bad" people that are kind being assoles to everyone, that the mc can literally say "fuck off", but never said anything to them.

Also for those that are asking if the swinging is avoidable, at the moment there is no swinging and no ntr, there is cheating wifes that you fuck (one that after you fuck her she goes and fuck her husband in front of you).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Game of Evolution [Ep5 v0.05a] [D7 Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
View attachment 1536509

Overview:
Game Of Evolutio is a RPG game about The world turn to a Survival game.People were barely surviving,Desire out of control.
You playing a university student to living like this surviving.But you are very lucky. When people hiding and shaking in the house.MC was currently enjoying a leisurely stroll with zombies.When people still starving, MC can get foods easy and fast.People try to please MC to survive.Much romantic story will happen to MC.But with great power comes great responsibility! MC have to find the truth and save the world!​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-13
Release Date: 2023-04-03
Developer: D7 Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
This game is only missing one thing to be just a little greater a mother/sisters to save.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
View attachment 1536509

Overview:
Game Of Evolutio is a RPG game about The world turn to a Survival game.People were barely surviving,Desire out of control.
You playing a university student to living like this surviving.But you are very lucky. When people hiding and shaking in the house.MC was currently enjoying a leisurely stroll with zombies.When people still starving, MC can get foods easy and fast.People try to please MC to survive.Much romantic story will happen to MC.But with great power comes great responsibility! MC have to find the truth and save the world!​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-13
Release Date: 2023-04-03
Developer: D7 Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
Language: Engrish

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
no way.png
Ouch! MC really needed a release badly I gues!
Would not be my cup of tea....but good luck with the game dev.

Reactions: Dragis
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes