Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
videotogif_2023.01.15_15.09.26.gif

At first this game had a somewhat interesting theme, now it's just a Idiot Mc giving away weapons and clothes/amor, helping everyone, letting himself be used, also with the voyeur cuck theme, not killing anyone even when they deserve it, the worst thing is that there is not a single choice "Kinetic Novel tag (edit:now is there)" adding to it the bad translation that it has in some parts and the sandbox mode is completely useless, the player cannot go or do anything else, only when there is a story to follow, which could well be implemented in VN mode. (Edit: ah and most importantly the lack of wincest patch :KEK:)

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
I just downloaded this game today. My over all rating is a B, I would have rated it a A if the game took days to finish that is the only problem I had with the game it is too short. I know its early in the making of the game but most players need or want at least 24-48 hours of playing time. The game starts good story needs a little work other people or players are ok . just not enough content for a deep review.

ps. Anybody know of any other games like this?

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
For a english is not my strong suit kind of a game... this one actually wasn't half bad. Definitely not like 'all the others'.. this one was quite the unique ride. Bookmarked and grinning..

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Man picture 13 is hot as shit i really wished there were a full ebony games out there.

Levant

Apr 27, 2017
just now i "finished" the game :coffee:
so i need to ask
is the first pic from the front page still in the game ?:unsure:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I think this a funny one, not at all like most "a guy just turned 19 and has to come home from college to fuck every one in sight, especially family, type of game" which there are 13 to dozen. :ROFLMAO:

I'm not a fan of NTR but in this game I have no problem. I thought
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So' I'll come baqck for more.

But please skip the meaningless sandbox and let it run like a true Kinetic. (y)

sahilg33

Aug 11, 2018
#Dev you made such an refreshing game with a unique story, honestly after playing most games with same boring story lines
it was your game that reiveved the joy

• Haha
Reactions: Karl Speidel
3.20 star(s) 12 Votes