SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
thats right with in 8 DAYS
The higher tiers test the release, dev gets feedback, fixes bugs, releases a complete build, and it goes through tiers as a normal release. Unless someone is nice and decides to share it, the 8 days is a release on Patreon more than likely, not a public "free" version.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest.

Early access - Public version comes at 26th July
Just a short notice of when the early access public version will come. Thank you so much for the support!

I added a few more scenes at the tail end of the chapter. I will bundle special renders and wallpapers alongside the Early public release.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Make sure you read this ;)

Script changes: There is a massive bug fix about how points are communicated to the player and how it is calculated. Some saves will be bugged, and you may have to do a full replay of chapter one. It happened to some of my saves; unfortunately, I can't alleviate this issue.
I'm sure this will take JokerLeader a bit longer to update, so just wait it out and he will update it when time permits :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nirvana96

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
:love: Game of Hearts [Ch.2 R1] [SparkHG]:love:

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
Thank you for the update! I was looking forward to this.
This is one of the games that when it updates, I immediately play through the newest chapter. Others, I just save for later.

Last edited:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 2613904
Game of Hearts [Ch. 1] Walkthrough Multi-Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
up pls if you have time ^^

Reactions: msleomac

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
up pls if you have time ^^
Make sure you read this ;)

Script changes: There is a massive bug fix about how points are communicated to the player and how it is calculated. Some saves will be bugged, and you may have to do a full replay of chapter one. It happened to some of my saves; unfortunately, I can't alleviate this issue.

I'm sure this will take JokerLeader a bit longer to update, so just wait it out and he will update it when time permits :coffee:

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
View attachment 2613904
Game of Hearts [Ch. 1] Walkthrough Multi-Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
update out mate

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83 and msleomac

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Game of Hearts Ch.2 R1??
What about it? It's "Release 1" there will be another one coming...it's an "early public build."

So, after almost three months of constant work... Here it is—chapter 2.
Before you begin :

This change must happen since the first iteration of the script contains massive issues that must be remedied. I'm sorry if such an event happened to you. If there is any compromise, chapter 1 is not that long.

4.80 star(s) 138 Votes