colormask

Oct 12, 2022
"Energy Gained:144" is the maximum I could get with Meredith. I don't know what the maximum score is for this update. Regardless, the mechanic of sexual tension buildup in the game so far is excellent! And Meredith is a realistic buxom babe with the right proportions of oomph and innocence (for corruption), which I really liked.

Looking forward to future updates to check if the game can continue to live up to the precedence it has set in the initial release.

Reactions: Commander Booty

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
"Energy Gained:144" is the maximum I could get with Meredith. I don't know what the maximum score is for this update. Regardless, the mechanic of sexual tension buildup in the game so far is excellent! And Meredith is a realistic buxom babe with the right proportions of oomph and innocence (for corruption), which I really liked.

Looking forward to future updates to check if the game can continue to live up to the precedence it has set in the initial release.
Can you list out your steps?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1689796507272.png

Beta coming in 3/4 more days.
Dev wants to do a test run before releasing Chapter 2 to the public.
There were a few points of balancing left to refine,
they require a few notes about how the power upgrades and points are distributed.
In short, chapter 2 alone contains 1000+ renders, almost double the length of chapter 1.
In this chapter, you will get a chance to acquire modifiers during sexual encounters in the game. However, do note that your powers only affect human partners.
Demons are not influenced by your powers... yet.
For example, one of the modifiers is a caution shield.
It prevents caution loss until the shield is depleted.
The menus might not be the best looking, but it serves as a foundation for future releases.
Content-wise, for a beta release, it's 99% complete.
Dev also performed a clean-up on the codes and the script for the first chapter
(i.e. Fewer spelling errors, grammar checks, etc.)
So you won't miss out on content if you play the beta version.
As of now, dev balanced the powers so that they are not necessary for a decent completion.
Currently, the biggest concerns for chapter 2 are :
1. Undetected bugs.
2. The balancing of points and how they are distributed.
Dev wants a smooth, uninterrupted experience.
Release dates depend on the timezone, so the dates may differ.

1689796525933.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
CHAPTER 2 - BETA RELEASE
So... here it is.
There are a few things you must know before playing the beta release.
1. Content-wise, it is 99% complete. Length-wise ... read above.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
that not a copy/pasted that is just writing ok so 8 days to go July 6 news - Coming this month! 8 DAYS
Umm yes, its copy/paste see...

CHAPTER 2 - BETA RELEASE
So... here it is. There are a few things you must know before playing the beta release. 1. Content-wise, it is 99% complete. Length-wise,

4.80 star(s) 138 Votes