Oct 17, 2020
Not gonna lie, I really like this game.

Been looking for a game like this, and this is dope asf.

Also like the story thus far, and the way it's heading in too.

Another thing I really like is the MC. Man is feckin sexy tbh. Literally my kind of fantasy man:Kappa: Also, that scar? Love it. It's rare to see scars or imperfections in a lot of the VNs I've found, and this is dope too lol.

All in all, I love it so far, and I'm really looking forward to more updates and to continue the story. Renders are really damn good, story is good, potential arc is good.. I like everything so far lol.

Keep goin Dev!!:WeSmart:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Real good game, beautiful looking too. Liked the first female character with black hair, with the art style the renders are made and her make up and hair, she looks like some movie star from mid 1900´s. The wife from the end of the game is sexy too, and the whole scene with her was nicely made.

Reactions: BagelzAndStuff
Oct 17, 2020
Real good game, beautiful looking too. Liked the first female character with black hair, with the art style the renders are made and her make up and hair, she looks like some movie star from mid 1900´s. The wife from the end of the game is sexy too, and the whole scene with her was nicely made.
I agree. All she needs is a 1900's dress and she'll fit right in honestly. For some reason I think she might even look good if she were wearing one of those flapper dresses with her hair done up n stuff. Would fit right in with the burlesque and flapper crowd lolol

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Yeah, this is most likely the same dev of that OTHER Demon themed game, which means this game will get abandoned after a while.
I haven't played this one yet, simply because I've seen way too many games of high quality to get abandoned sooner or later. I've the suspicion that a lot of devs just put out 2 or 3 chapters of said games, lean back and live off of it and never continue. I can't help myself about it.

So if it's the same dev from "grammar boy" it's 100% dead lol

Edit: just saw its his first game and fresh account. It's him haha

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Game of Hearts [Ch. 1] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 627mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

That shit link always open up a new tab whenever I try to click download and relocates me to spam sites.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Wow, i have no words. This first chapter is simply awesome.
I will wait a few updates before supporting the dev. Too many promising vn´s got abandoned...

Reactions: hawk784563

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Real talk, V1 game out really good. Great presentation and the sex scenes are really intimate. def enjoyed this. I like the slow burn corruption. I like that you have to pace yourself if you want to win them over. Sadly for the best outcome, the walkthrough is def needed.

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
It's a different project(I have multiple running at the same time back then, eventually deciding on this game, since I had the most fun finishing it.). I scrapped the other projects but kept some of the made characters. Frankly, scarlet heart sucked(It's not a good game), and it hurts me more than anything else to admit that.

I did not expect anyone to find that project out :)
Aw shucks, the redhead you had in that game looks adorably cute, she reminds me of Ashley from A.O.A Academy too. Hopefully, we get to see a character like her in a future project. As for this game, just one word, perfection.

4.80 star(s) 138 Votes