Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Last edited:

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Very good first chapter! Very strong Chains of Pleasure vibe! Perhaps the dev was inspired by it?

If someone misses that game (it was very sad to see an unique plot for a story being abandoned), this game is almost the same, but with a lot more girls than just Nina (we never had anything with the best girl) and the milf lady (which they do look alike with the first milf of this game), but in a fantasy setting.

Can't wait for more!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Amazing first release, great renders, very erotic. Maybe too many choices during sex scenes, but it's 80% of the game atm. Not sure if it'll be sustainable on the long term.

However I don't know why but I don't think we'll see many updates before it gets abandoned. Just a hunch, hope to be proved wrong.

!remindme in 2 years

Oboba

Aug 24, 2019
This is great man
Story intrigued me immediately, characters look great
The models and camera angles are all pretty decent
As others said "We will watch your career with great interest!"

MrNessun0

Aug 15, 2019
Great start. Renders are awesome, story is interesting and the dialogues are well written in my opinion. I hope that we'll have soon news about this one. It can be a masterpiece. For my tastes i hope that it will be space for foot fetish (avoidable obviously for who don't like it), the scene with meredith with heels is a good start (i hope not only footjobs).
Good luck!

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
I am actually amazed how much content it has in V.01. Very rare like 1 out of 100. Good luck to dev on future devolopment.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Man oh man.. I just had a great time with multiple runs seeing what I could change. Top shelf and can't wait!

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Amazing first release, great renders, very erotic. Maybe too many choices during sex scenes, but it's 80% of the game atm. Not sure if it'll be sustainable on the long term.

However I don't know why but I don't think we'll see many updates before it gets abandoned. Just a hunch, hope to be proved wrong.

!remindme in 2 years
I don't mind the choices, I think it gives more depth to the scenes.

As for being abandoned, I don't see it being abandoned, but you never know.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022

!remindme in 2 years
These demon themed games, eh? :-D

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I can't say enough good things about this game; it really is an almost perfect release. The Meridith section is probably the best interactive content I have seen.

Here's hoping the dev has some staying power and some good support, because this game could become the best thing on this site.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
4.80 star(s) 138 Votes