buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Many users, players and fans do not want to start new games already. Because most of the good games are just bugged by the developers. NO PROSPECTS. Or they wait for six months and a year for an update for 5 minutes. :confused: "just thoughts in my head". Good luck everyone

krokos49

May 11, 2023
future tags?...nice renders, but would rther know what is plannig for fethishes. mostly if sharing x ntr will be implemented and if yes than will it be avoidable?

Reactions: battali0n

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Goddamn those are some sexy milfs. Renders look amazing too :love:

Ntr would do well into this game. So like, the MC got into a rough situation where in the girl he has would be forced to not go w/ him cuz its unsafe, or play a strip card game at the end. She lose, get fucked by the opponent. Retards who is into vanilla can go fvck themselves.

Honestly.

Might as well make this realistic without that female plot armor setup by the dev. Crazy.
It's really fucking sad that you think that's realistic :ROFLMAO:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
An excellent prologue, which, in my opinion, immediately put the game in the top 10 on this site. Previously, only "Artemis" had such a strong initial release.

The game (story) itself is very reminiscent of "Chains of Pleasure". The author successfully filled the vacant place.

DaveSAlan

May 23, 2019
Decent start, looks like there'll be at least SOME choice in it, which is always nice. Though whether it'll mean actually mean anything or is just there to avoid the Kinetic Novel tag we'll have to wait to see.

Would be nice to be have the ability to say no to the LI/MindRapeVictims though.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Outstanding first release. This is definitely one to keep an eye on, as currently it seems like it's gonna rank in a lot of people's Top 10s for sure. Maybe even Top 5s if the quality keeps up.

My only negative so far is that the deeply creased ridges of the MC's face scar kind of gives me the heebie-jeebies (almost a similar feeling to trypophobia).

Reactions: boraxkarloff
4.80 star(s) 138 Votes