Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
SparkHG could you please explain this?
https://f95zone.to/threads/scarlet-hearts-development-thread.156670/

Less than a month ago you posted a development thread of a game "Scarlet Hearts".
There are some characters with the same model, we can clearly recognize MC, the father and the hitman (Julia I think?).
But the synopsis is entirely different (or is it?).

Is it a different game or the same renamed and with a somehow different story?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
SparkHG

a week? - not a month?

Screenshot_2.png

line 55
c1_meredith

tom "Meredith... We'll get through this together.{p}Once this week is over, we'll return to our usual lives."

line 124
mer "Besides, this whole debacle will be over in a week. For our future, a little bit of sacrifice is bearable."

line 361

c "I think you and Tommy are great together.{p}It's clear you both loved each other very much." --> they are still togehter no?
so "love" would it be

line 423

mer "{i})(My heart is beating so quickly. No, what am I thinking about?){/i}"
Screenshot_3.png

Last edited:

SparkHG

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2023

Less than a month ago you posted a development thread of a game "Scarlet Hearts".
There are some characters with the same model, we can clearly recognize MC, the father, and the hitman (Julia I think?).

Is it a different game or it's the same renamed and with a somehow different story?
It's a different project(I have multiple running at the same time back then, eventually deciding on this game, since I had the most fun finishing it.). I scrapped the other projects but kept some of the made characters. Frankly, scarlet heart sucked(It's not a good game), and it hurts me more than anything else to admit that.

I did not expect anyone to find that project out :)

Those are mistakes from an edit. I'll fix it and your previous suggestions when I have the time. Thank you for spotting them. Your help is very appreciated.

This game is absolutely inspired by CoP(Chains of Pleasure). I personally loved the whole seduction/corruption mechanic and having to balance arousal and caution in mind.

The game will have a harem, and the story naturally leads in that direction. In terms of kinks/tags, since the game is very choice-driven, most fetishes will only be presented as an event or a scene, entirely dictated by the player's choice(BDSM, etc). I can't divulge more info without spoiling the twist later, so there's that for now.

I appreciate your quick feedback. Thank you for your interest!

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
SparkHG, are you the developer of A.O.A academy?
idk feels like it.
I thought exactly the same thing, I swear to God!!!
The feel to those renders... The language used in the overview...

But no, I don't think they are the same person. It wouldn't make any sense.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

There are some characters with the same model, we can clearly recognize MC, the father and the hitman (Julia I think?).

Is it a different game or the same renamed and with a somehow different story?
This.... is a very good question. No one wants the smell of project abandonment right off the bat. It's sus by my initial sniff test. Clarification is prudent by the dev/team I reckon.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Very good start.

Renders are top.
Story is interesting, nothing completly new - but well told.
There is sex in there and it is (imo) way more erotic than in most other games here.

Some typos are in, but nothing serious.

In this state I would give it 5/5. But I will give a proper review after some updates.

Try it out folks, this is really good stuff. :)

4.80 star(s) 125 Votes