setups.rpy

define c = Character("Me")

to

define c = Character("[mc]", color="#021AB7") *color of choice

and a textbox slider at the preferences

Last edited:

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
This game resembles at first sight, the style that I appreciate.
I hope SparkHG continues to have such a good imagination about the whole story.
In any case, I can't wait to play the sequel to this great game.
Good continuation SparkHG! (y)

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
the preview renders look very nice, but that overview is rough.
Very stilted and unnatural sounding.
If the text of the game is like that you may want to get a native English speaker to give your script a once over

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
There is no NTR. The whole premise is the opposite of it.
now-attention.gif
Hi, I assume you are the dev, first I recommend that you open a ticket to get the developer tag and if you want to request ownership of the thread.

Leaving that aside, if you get ownership of the thread you can put the planned tags in "Genre Spoiler" and maybe some notes in "Dev notes", on the other hand, the kinks/fetishes will be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Good luck.

DiggerArm

Oct 15, 2019
Amazing renders, with great lighting and details, and the situational story is very promising. Great jon do far, thank you.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
A proper netori game, those are so rare. I just hope it's not the same dev as the game mentioned above (CoP)...

Also good to see some actual seduction and a legit reason to have something like a harem in modern setting. If the game gotta have a bunch of women worshiping a dude's cock, might as well make him a cult leader.

I'm just wondering if MC is going to be a bit more...demonic as he starts using (abusing?) his power. He seems a bit of a boyscout and I can't see that working well for him considering he's in the middle of a demon war.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I downloaded the game from gofile and the archive is corrupted. I don't know if it's something with my pc or with this archive
:unsure:

4.80 star(s) 125 Votes