hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
This is quite plenty for an inital release and it really looks damn good... so I guess it will be abandonded like all the other promising prospects :D

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh my god, hmm my demon, this is really good!! I was hesitating to play this because fantasy and demon shit usually leads to some childish crap. But this time we have a diamond, not so often that we can get a VN of that quality.
The writing is awsome, the renders and animations so good, that was a real pleasure to play it.
I have just played it until Maxime is sent back to MC's appartment, i have to stop because of work but i have one fear, it's that later we get into the training of the MC and i discover that the game becomes some combat shit, casting spells and getting some gameover when you fail. That would be a disaster, please dont' get me into that kind of crap or i will have to kill someone to calm down! For once we really have a wonderfull VN, don't spoil it!!

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
hmmm can´t help myself but i think the story is some kind of similar to another game that was abandoned a few years ago.
of course not the same but it reminds me of that game.

Reactions: WastedTalent

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
An excellent prologue, which, in my opinion, immediately put the game in the top 10 on this site. Previously, only "Artemis" had such a strong initial release.

The game (story) itself is very reminiscent of "Chains of Pleasure". The author successfully filled the vacant place.
yesss thanks forgot the name of that game.and i remembert that game in the moment i played this one.

a new diamond is at the horizon :)

Reactions: m4pII

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
hmmm can´t help myself but i think the story is some kind of similar to another game that was abandoned a few years ago.
of course not the same but it reminds me of that game.
It starts exactly the same except in that one I think the MC's dad is dead or MIA... I forget... but I know the game you are talking about I played it too. Wonder if it's the same dev?

Reactions: Steinchen

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
It starts exactly the same except in that one I think the MC's dad is dead or MIA... I forget... but I know the game you are talking about I played it too. Wonder if it's the same dev?
well if or if not really doesn´t matter if this game goes on like this well be in for a treat and i will be dammed if i would not support the dev then.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
It's a very promising game. The renders are beautiful and the scenes are very artistic.
The back story seems very interesting, though at this point it's only some mumbo-jumbo to explain MC's powers and to give him motivation to go along with his father's arrangements. I hope after he gains more power we will actually see the war of succession and deal with other supernatural characters.
Also MC didn't ask a lot of things so we learned very little about the demons/angels and the war of succession itself.

As for the girls, I really liked Maxime but not so much Meredith. I'm not saying she is ugly, rather just a somewhat pretty.
I don't mind milf LI-s and MC probably has some mommy issues from his traumatic childhood which explains why he mostly chooses older women but I would have liked someone younger and more attractive.
Also her character is boring and I don't see why an all powerful demon would specifically choose her as follower.
Her background story that initially forces her to go along with the scheme is certainly rarely (if ever) seen in adult games from this perspective and this makes her seduction/corruption somewhat interesting but I guess they shouldn't be the only husband and wife that are is desperate financial situation that "daddy" could have chosen.
With Maxime, if you chose so during dialogue choices the MC had some feelings towards her and was struggling internally whether to turn her into a worshipper and destroy her normal life. I hope we won't be forced to turn a random stranger (Meredith) into a worshipper without MC having any pangs of conscience about it. (Only IF you chose the MC to have such a personality.)

It also seems strange that MC is isolated with only one woman for one month when he could be gathering followers more effectively in a normal environment. If demons really should chose carefully who and when they try to turn someone into a worshipper, shouldn't there be more people to chose from?

To me the 2 most interesting woman in the game until this point are the assailant girl and Julia. Not only do they look HOT, but they also have a very intriguing backgrounds. I don't know if any of them will become a main LI in the future as logically they are either demons themselves or should be already following one but I hope we can finish whatever the DEV planned with Meredith fast and get out in the world to meet more interesting people and potential followers.

I know this sounded like I totally hate Meredith, it's not like that. I only feel that from the 3 female that appeared in the game until now she is the least interesting and least attractive. And now she will be the single focus of the game for the 1 month period they spend together.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
It's a very promising game. The renders are beautiful and the scenes are very artistic.
The back story seems very interesting, though at this point it's only some mumbo-jumbo to explain MC-s powers and to give him motivation to go along with his father's arrangements. I hope after he gains more power we will actually see the war of succession and deal with other supernatural characters.
Also MC didn't ask a lot of things so we learned very little about the demons/angels and the war of succession itself.

As for the girls, I really liked Maxime but not so much Meredith. I'm not saying she is ugly, rather just a somewhat pretty.
I don't mind milf LI-s and MC probably has some mommy issues from his traumatic childhood which explains why he mostly chooses older women but I would have liked someone younger and more attractive.
Also her character is boring and I don't see why an all powerful demon would specifically choose her as follower.
Her background story that initially forces her to go along with the scheme is certainly rarely (if ever) seen in adult games from this perspective and this makes her seduction/corruption somewhat interesting but I guess they shouldn't be the only husband and wife that are is desperate financial situation that "daddy" could have chosen.
With Maxime, if you chose so during dialogue choices the MC had some feelings towards her and was struggling internally whether to turn her into a worshipper and destroy her normal life. I hope we won't be forced to turn a random stranger (Meredith) into a worshipper without MC having any pangs of conscience about it. (Only IF you chose the MC to have such a personality.)

It also seems strange that MC is isolated with only one woman for one month when he could be gathering followers more effectively in a normal environment. If demons really should chose carefully who and when they try to turn someone into a worshipper, shouldn't there be more people to chose from?

To me the 2 most interesting woman in the game until this point are the assailant girl and Julia. Not only do they look HOT, but they also have a very intriguing backgrounds. I don't know if any of them will become a main LI in the future as logically they are either demons themselves or should be already following one but I hope we can finish whatever the DEV planned with Meredith fast and get out in the world to meet more interesting people and potential followers.

I know this sounded like I totally hate Meredith, it's not like that. I only feel that from the 3 female that appeared in the game until now she is the least interesting and least attractive. And now she will be the single focus of the game for the 1 month period they spend together.
thats your personal preferences - not everyone likes those skinny type of "sporty" unsecure kind of woman ;)
i am sure "younger" girls are incomming
and at what point is meredith "boring"? :unsure: - the game just started
if you had paid more attention you would know that maxim and meredith are main LI´s , and julia the sister (as far as i got it, one of the mentioned siblings)

here are some pointers whats to come (for now)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and thats just 2 girls ...

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Damn. The scene with Meredith is incredibly well done. It's highly erotic and very well written. I'm more of a romance person than a corruption person, so I went for the affection choices. And I was not disappointed at all. The dialogue corresponding to affection does indeed show romance/love/affection.

I always have some concern in games that implement corruption and romance routes. It seems to me that the corruption routes are the most played and therefore, more commentary and feedback is given on them and I feel that the romance routes get a bit of a miss in terms of the feedback the developers receive.

So, for now, I think everything romance/affect related that the game has seems great to me and seems genuine. I love it.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
well if or if not really doesn´t matter if this game goes on like this well be in for a treat and i will be dammed if i would not support the dev then.
actually it does matter because in the original if the MC didn't basically turn meredith out for others to use/corrupt as well as himself you got a bad ending... I'm hoping this one doesn't go that way... it's not up to me though... still cautiously waiting to see if it's the same as the other title.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
thats your personal preferences - not everyone likes those skinny type of "sporty" unsecure kind of woman ;)
Of course it's just my personal preferences, but I don't know where the "unsecure" comes from. If someone is unsecure in this game till now, it's Meredith and Maxime. The two younger women were anything but.

and at what point is meredith "boring"? :unsure: - the game just started
Well, we were introduced to a magical world of angels and demons. The demons could make almost anyone to worship them. MC-s father is super powerful and rich to be able to influence people. And out of this realm of possibilities, we get a random housewife? Yes, she is boring. I'd have loved it if she had a more interesting background that could make her more important in the story later on.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Of course it's just my personal preferences, but I don't know where the "unsecure" comes from. If someone is unsecure in this game till now, it's Meredith and Maxime. The two younger women were anything but.

Well, we were introduced to a magical world of angels and demons. The demons could make almost anyone to worship them. MC-s father is super powerful and rich to be able to influence people. And out of this realm of possibilities, we get a random housewife? Yes, she is boring. I'd have loved it if she had a more interesting background that could make her more important in the story later on.
the mc himself have ,for now not, such powers (or very low influence with them)
the father cannot "give" him the followers/worshippers
so , we got the random housewife to gain/train the powers of the mc and to get followers
because of her background , she is maybe emotional weak -> easy target
and i think both of them will be more importend later , as they become worshippers (with powers , like the father explained)

btw - i meant no offence before

Reactions: dervalle007

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
actually it does matter because in the original if the MC didn't basically turn meredith out for others to use/corrupt as well as himself you got a bad ending... I'm hoping this one doesn't go that way... it's not up to me though... still cautiously waiting to see if it's the same as the other title.
if there is a bonding the body,mind and soul belongs to the MC as it was said.so it will not happen and that is the whole point in this game for the MC to gain power he needs woman to worship him and that is a whole other thing as in Chains of Pleasure.There the MC worked for a mob boss or mafia boss,and got a order to corupt the woman to work of there debts as a prostitute or whore i believe that was.

in this game the whole purpose of this is to gain Demonic energy and for that he needs to bond the woman to him,and when that happens as it was explained already i believe that the only one they will ever wanted to be involved in then is the MC.
like an vampire thrall will it be,with demonic powers they are getting when bonding.
sure it could be possible that you can use them as a slave,but that is for the dev to show how that will go.
but i think that is not where this game is going.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Game of Hearts [Ch. 1] Walkthrough Multi-Mod

Iv'e made some new changes to the Mod:
Adds a Cheat Menu to change points. (Pic 4)
Adds an option to change the MC name. (Pic 4)
Increase or Decrease Text Size and Text Box Opacity. (Pic 3)
The Walkthrough adds hints in dialogues that give points. (Pic 1)
Adds a new choice to get Meredith Corruption and Attraction Level 1. (Pic 2)
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

4.80 star(s) 138 Votes