Alcibiade15

Oct 18, 2022
Ce jeu rayonne d'érotisme et de sensualité. À ce niveau, on se retrouve avec les grands du genre. Les protagonistes sont émoustillants, la qualité du dessin est remarquable, les animations sont fluides, le récit fantastique est cohérent. Le deuxième chapitre est franchement vraiment bon. Enfin, j'apprécie les mécaniques du jeu et l'absence de cette mauvaise habitude qui consiste à nous bringuebaler inutilement dans l'univers créé. On n'a pas besooin de cliquer autrement que pour faire quelques choix et c'est ce que j'aime. Bravo !

traduction Google translate:
This game radiates eroticism and sensuality. At this level, we find ourselves with the greats of the genre. The protagonists are titillating, the quality of the drawing is remarkable, the animations are fluid, the fantastic narrative is coherent. The second chapter is really really good. Finally, I appreciate the mechanics of the game and the absence of this bad habit which consists in us fussing unnecessarily in the created universe. You don't need to click other than to make a few choices and that's what I like. Cheer !

Reactions: hisstoryman

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2613904
Game of Hearts [Ch. 2 R1] Walkthrough Multi-Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the update~ :giggle:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
SparkHG

I just wanted to thank you for the update to one of the most promising VNs/Games on this site. Really excellent. Well written. Technically very good. The intimate scenes are exceptionally well done and very engaging. I look forward to what comes next. Thank you for your obvious hard work and commitment to excellence.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
I don't have any reason to lie.

The dev behind Demon Boy, Eromersive, has been openly talking about "another game" they have been working while they were promising the update for the Demon Boy. That update never came and the dev disappeared after months and months of delays.

Then this brand new Dev appears with a game that suspiciously looks a lot like the Demon Boy and has a suspiciously similar premise/gameplay. The thing that makes it quite likely to be the case is that, while the Dev has been ghosting everyone and not posting any update, you can see them logging regularly on their account on here.
You are lying though so that's that. If you are going to make up false accusations then you better back them up. If you had bothered to look up stuff you'd know that Eromersive's second game was going to be called Lewd Cam and it was about a photographer and not demons. There were also some preview pictures released from that game and let me tell you, they look nothing like this game.

Damien112

Jul 21, 2019
Well damn, I really like the characterization in this. It's kinda insane how Meredith was ticking boxes I didn't even know had

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Game of Hearts Chapter 2 R1 with the walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Rocco74

Aug 11, 2022
View attachment 2613904
Game of Hearts [Ch. 2 R1] Walkthrough Multi-Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.​

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
The Mixdrop link is down !

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Dunno if anyone is trying a low corruption route but I started the last shoot with Meredith with about 0|2 of corruption and I ended up with a whole level of corruption...
I only select options without corr points but those orgasms gave plenty of it...
Any idea if it's a problem on a attraction run ?

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Wish this was more focused on Maxime... Meredith doesn't look so appealing to me so I skipped past her sex scenes and these are almost 70% of the game right now lol...
mererdith is a must gave character in the game but right now shes boring

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
im confused is it a harem game but
It should be a harem game.
Dunno if anyone is trying a low corruption route but I started the last shoot with Meredith with about 0|2 of corruption and I ended up with a whole level of corruption...
I only select options without corr points but those orgasms gave plenty of it...
Any idea if it's a problem on a attraction run ?
When you start the last shoot(second shoot) with Meredith, you should be either 1 affection point or 1 corruption point. You manage to achieve 2 corruption points before the second shoot?
This is my corruption and love path score below.
I wonder whether it is possible for full corruption/love path. Maybe I have chosen wrong in my playthrough.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 138 Votes