den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Screen Shot 2023-08-05 at 6.45.53 PM.png

My earlier post which led to 499 was corruption for CH1, then corruption for CH2.
For this one it's corruption for CH1 but attraction for CH2. This one has higher total attraction and corruption points but less energy.
I haven't found a good full attraction route as there are a lot of bonuses for corruption in CH2. Also, there's a weird branching in the code that I seem to can't get corruption for CH2 if I got attraction for CH1.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Will we get a chance in the next update to add to our powers (in the room in hell with the glowing of fire) or was that just a one time thing and we're stuck with that for the game?

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
What an amazing game. I'm lost for words about how much I enjoyed it.
The scenes are made in such a sensual way that's very uncommon in most vns.
I liked every LI, but Julia stole my heart.
Thanks, SparkHG for this great VN.

Yeah she fills a little part of the Rebecca (AoA) gap inside my heart having some of her expressions.
It will be hard for other LI to compete.

Reactions: Valeck

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
This is easily one of the most erotic games on this site.

The whole vibe and feel and atmosphere of it is just oozing sexuality and eroticism.

Maxime's acceptance, Madeline's fall, both are done so well. If MC keeps to the married MILF types going forward, I will be very happy.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Weird versioning for this game to say it's chapter 2 when there's only a splash screen for chapter 1 and the whole chapter is named Meredith. I'd understand if the version was scene 2 since that's where it mainly ends. From the version I got the impression this included the whole month long Meredith thing.

Aug 16, 2023
Just got chapter 2 last month and now it looks like chapter 3 is already coming later this month.... but people are probably still going to keep posting "I hOpE iT's NoT gOiNg To Be AbAnDoNeD!"

Anyway, keep up the good work Dev - even if you cannot keep up the pace of updates. They are worth the wait. As a previous poster said, it's easily one of the most erotic games out there now. Solid place in my personal Top 10.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Production of Chapter 3 continues, and it is well on pace.

Obviously, since it's still in the early stages, I can't show much. Even though Meredith has returned to her home for a break, that doesn't mean you won't be able to interact with her. There are methods you can use through Julia's help to influence the married couple in exciting ways, through dreams and your lasting impression.

Thank you so much for your continued support. I can't declare the finish date yet, but it won't take longer than the time needed to finish the second chapter.

I wish to retain the same quality level and improve upon it, but doing so requires careful execution of scenes. Such execution takes time. I hope you can be patient.

chap3_p1_15.jpg

chap3_drmer1_14.jpg

modball

Dec 31, 2018
This is so incredibly well done on all levels. Never expected I would enjoy a VN so much, thank you!

Aug 16, 2023
View attachment 2828693

My earlier post which led to 499 was corruption for CH1, then corruption for CH2.
For this one it's corruption for CH1 but attraction for CH2. This one has higher total attraction and corruption points but less energy.
I haven't found a good full attraction route as there are a lot of bonuses for corruption in CH2. Also, there's a weird branching in the code that I seem to can't get corruption for CH2 if I got attraction for CH1.
Do you mind sharing the choices you made that resulted in your 499 and 495 scores? I don't know how to look at the code and ended up with 481 on my first try then upped it to 486 after going back to a save point halfway and changing one choice.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ohhhh ... me Julie!
Julie, u know me lovin ur truly
From my head down to my gooly
Woman u turn me on wiv ya big babylons
Julie, u know ur lovin ur truly
Now there goes some mmm we make a connection
She heard me voice and get a nipp, ere
We be bangin to a shaggy selection
One time for me julie (Aight)
You turn me on wiv ya big babylons
You turn me on wiv ya big babylons

Reactions: astabro

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Haven't been able to get behind too many games with a demon as the MC but this caught my attention. It's well written, the characters are beautiful, the point system is different but in a good way as it feels like you're actually working towards something. I really enjoyed Meredith's scenes probably more than I should have. Julia is also a instant fav, hell, all of them are really. That massage with Julia was tricky but pretty hot nonetheless, there's great chemistry between her and the MC.

What I'm curious about is the mother of the MC, her backstory and of course learning more about the MC's father. This game has a chance to be really special.

4.80 star(s) 138 Votes