Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Haven't been able to get behind too many games with a demon as the MC but this caught my attention. It's well written, the characters are beautiful, the point system is different but in a good way as it feels like you're actually working towards something. I really enjoyed Meredith's scenes probably more than I should have. Julia is also a instant fav, hell, all of them are really. That massage with Julia was tricky but pretty hot nonetheless, there's great chemistry between her and the MC.

What I'm curious about is the mother of the MC, her backstory and of course learning more about the MC's father. This game has a chance to be really special.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I'm always amazed to see really well made, written and directed games such as this one, have such low patron support. Where as too many shit games have lots of support.

Reactions: Before I Forget

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I really want to know more about the past of Julia
I wanna know more about why his mom Donnie Yen'ed his face and if she's an actual angel.
I'm always amazed to see really well made, written and directed games such as this one, have such low patron support. Where as too many shit games have lots of support.
Wonders of the world. Happens a lot sadly, we have a simple community.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
This game is just perfect!:love:
More like it has a perfect MILF that's being under utilized like every other "slow burn" game out there. Then to make it worse, she's being pushed aside for some random young bitches to come in and steal the show.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
More like it has a perfect MILF that's being under utilized like every other "slow burn" game out there. Then to make it worse, she's being pushed aside for some random young bitches to come in and steal the show.
How'd you get from point A to point Z? How is she being under utilized? Pushed aside?

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Just started this, and it seems good so far but the Dev really needs to fix a lot of the grammar/dialogue.

Lots of past tense used for words that should be in present tense, etc. Really nice renders though. It's just a shame these VN's with such nice renders neglect the details of the writing aspects, which are just as important. I can't get as immersed personally when there are this many errors with the writing.

Will be keeping an eye on this though, seems very promising and I like the concept + beautiful renders. Fixing up the grammar will definitely make it great. Good luck to the Dev!

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
This game reminds me a bit of "chains of pleasure"...
It doesn’t just remind me it is the same the first night with the Lady in debt is very much the same conversation and scenes better done but the same none the less.
Lets us hope this dev can complete it and do the story justice as it was one i hoped would have been completed.

Reactions: Mister Player

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Okay this is weird, but I think there's a similarity between this game and A.O.A academy, in render quality.
The lightning, Hair, how scenes are written.

Reactions: -Dreamer-

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Okay this is weird, but I think there's a similarity between this game and A.O.A academy, in render quality.
care to elaborate? specially the "written"
I've been looking for a new game to play

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That game has been abandoned for 1 year; the dev suddenly disappeared and all his platforms were shut down.
You better keep looking for another game to play :(

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why are you talking A.O.A. Academy in the Game of Hearts thread...
They were above....

That game has been abandoned for 1 year; the dev suddenly disappeared and all his platforms were shut down.
You better keep looking for another game to play :(
Try reading the comment chain, the guy said this game reminded him of AOA Academy the renders and story and the other person wanted to know what game he was talking about....stop being petty.....

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: joelurmel

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Use the correct thread in this case, KID
It was a comment chain kid where someone mentioned THAT game that was like this game, and thought it seemed like the same quality and writing wise, literally nothing wrong with asking an innocent question, and comparing games, the next person didn't know what they meant by "writing" and asked a question by "what do you mean by writing" and what game as they didn't read the game name.

And the next person said it doesn't matter since it's dead and everything about the dev has been deleted, and the thread moved on...

Reactions: Balu83
4.80 star(s) 130 Votes