repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

So... here it is.
There are a few things you must know before playing the beta release.
1. Content-wise, it is virtually complete, save for the short teaser for the next chapter.
2. A minor bug will double the points gained in chapter two. I have fixed this, and it will only affect older saves. I guess we can call it a happy accident.
3. I can't stress how much I appreciate your boundless support. This has been a long journey.
4. Special renders will come along with the public release.
5. Points-wise, on average, you will get about 550-620 ish points if you go with minimal upgrades. I do not wish to impart a frustrating experience, so the requirements for most events and choices are lowered for the beta release.
6. Of course, bugs and what-nots might come up. I've tested it a lot, but I do not have the manpower of a QA team.
7. Android build packages never work in my setup. I've tried it multiple times and always end up wasting my time. I apologize for this particular inconvenience.

Yeah, i noticed there are no links but in a few days it'll become public so i'll let the developer get some new supporter before any share.

fntzzz

Sep 28, 2020
This game is soooooo fucking good. All sex scenes is so arousal, and story is interesting for me. This game deserves more attention. Dev keep it going I’m keeping thumbs for this project.

Reactions: Ohhyeahbabe

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Just finished the game for the first time, only complaint is that there wasn't enough content. Oh and is his mother dead? if not do you think she will reappear?

Btw im team Maxime the whole way, Meredith and Julie need not apply.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Wallpaper - all characters 4k

I appreciate your recent support!
Chapter 3 has been a long time coming. The public version is on its way; there are scenes I wanted to finish before releasing another version.
Stay tuned! :)

4.80 star(s) 138 Votes