repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Changelogs (From chapter 2) :
- Added chapter 3: +/- 1350 renders and 24 animations are added.
- Added a new feature: influence, a limited resource used only on demonic encounters (Currently: Julia.)
Changelogs (From Chapter 3 beta) :
- More points are rewarded for certain choices. Usage of influence is more articulated.
- Added one mini-scene between the transition from day to night. Added a teaser near the end.
I sincerely thank you for all your support! Chapter 3 has been a long time coming, and I'm happy with how the chapter ends up overall.
New stuff is on the horizon... and I'd love to release another update during Christmas. I'll share more on what the next release will be once I have more things to show.

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017

- Added a new feature: influence, a limited resource used only on demonic encounters (Currently: Julia.)
- More points are rewarded for certain choices. Usage of influence is more articulated.
- Added one mini-scene between the transition from day to night. Added a teaser near the end.
I sincerely thank you for all your support! Chapter 3 has been a long time coming, and I'm happy with how the chapter ends up overall.
New stuff is on the horizon... and I'd love to release another update during Christmas. I'll share more on what the next release will be once I have more things to show.
oh would you stop teasing us lol cant wait to play this.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I wanted to post a screenshot of Julia but I'm afraid I'll end up on the hate list :ROFLMAO:, so no more teasing till the release, but stay tuned cuz i'll do the same for chapter 4. ;)

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
It's weird, i got the notification but you are right guys, it's not on the public post yet.

Reactions: Abhai

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
A Mother's Love has been updated next door, but the Game of Hearts has not been updated here, and it is in a state of anxiety

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
To be fair that post was marked as Early access

Reactions: driverman

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Game of Hearts [Ch.3R1] [SparkHG]

Without further ado: Links.

Links :
PC | -
MAC | -

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 138 Votes