holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Why doesn't this game have a rape tag?
I'm talking about the second scene with Julia in her appartment.
Julia tells MC twice not to stick it in.
There are several options in the game to "overpower" her.
After the third time overpowering her, MC penetrates Julia clearly without her consent.
Yeah, that was hot as fuck. Debatable if a rape tag would fit though, I assume those who would come for that tag and see the scene would be a little disappointed.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I interpreted that scene completly different. For me this was about the energy flow between the two of them, Julia initially controlled how much energy the mc could drain from her and with the overpower element, he sucked more energy from her then she wanted to share. :unsure:;)

Reactions: motseer

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
After the third time overpowering her, MC penetrates Julia clearly without her consent.
She tells him not to stick it in because she thought her power would kill him.
If that still constitutes rape is up to debate, because Julia is quite obviously willing to partake in sexual acts with him.

Ultimately though, the purpose of tags is to help people search for games. And I don't think those that are searching for rape are looking for that kind of scene.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You have GOT to be kidding... Talk about word bending... That's not just a stretch... It's beyond credulity if you think rape applies here. Damn. Just when I thought I'd seen and heard everything... Un.... be.... leave.... able.... :rolleyes:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Ultimately though, the purpose of tags is to help people search for games. And I don't think those that are searching for rape are looking for that kind of scene.
Well, that and to weed out tags they never want to deal with (personally, it's annoying how many games probably should have the loli/shota tags but duck them somehow. I don't mind slim petite girls, but a lot are barely trying to wear a mask when it comes to that stuff).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
How old are you? Did you even read the dialogue properly and actually understand what was happening in that scene?

Reactions: hawk784563

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
I was under the impression that she badly wants to bang us (the MC) but she is worried that we'll die because of whatever curse/demon power she has, but I could be completely wrong about her reasoning. All I know is she has been open to every single advance we've made on her up to this point and CLEARLY wants the D in or around her holes, so I assumed that in the flow of us being sensual together, the heat of the moment made us put it in, and she was still into it. I wouldn't call that rape, and she definitely didn't say "Get it out of me, how dare you!" so I think we're fine in that regard. When I see games with "rape" tags, I expect it to be violently against a female's (or male's, depending on the circumstances) will, or more like games that include "sleep sex" scenes, which are basically the mc raping unknowing and non-consenting women while they are unconscious.

But then again we didn't SPECIFICALLY have Julia's consent, so I guess

I think it's a gray area depending on which side of the line you fall on. Could the tag be included? Maybe. Should it be included? Maybe not.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
All this discussion about rape reminds me of that bill burr bit " " That's how ridiculous this discussion is.

Last edited:

Lucky_Spices

Jul 23, 2023
I think there is a problem with the tag "Rape" firstly because it includes [Forced or non-consensual sex.] and also because it's a kink for some and turn-off for others.
But as long as there's only one tag, it should be applied for both.

I was under the impression that she badly wants to bang us (the MC) but she is worried that we'll die because of whatever curse/demon power she has, but I could be completely wrong about her reasoning.
Yes, the story makes us believe that she wants to fuck MC. But it's still her decision WHEN they'll be fucking. Not today, means not today.

I wouldn't call that rape, and she definitely didn't say "Get it out of me, how dare you!"
Her words were "Red? What are you-" which was not a YES.
But it doesn't matter what she said after he penetrated her because consent must be given before the act not afterwards.

This scene is a good representation of the most common sexual assault worldwide:
Man and woman go an a date.
She tells him "no sex today".
They start petting and the man convices the woman to undress.
She again tells him that she doesn't want to be penetrated.
He gets in a position where he has easy access.
He sticks his dick into her.
She protests shortly but then gets silent because he has already proven that he's ignoring her.
She goes into survival mode to get it over quickly.
He ejaculates and is happy.
She is wondering if she did something wrong.
He doesn't even notice the sexual assault.

That said, the MC being demonic and having features like mind reading, possessing people, dream invasion and addictive sperm, I'm sure there will be more non-consensual sex.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think there is a problem with the tag "Rape" firstly because it includes [Forced or non-consensual sex.] and also because it's a kink for some and turn-off for others.

Yes, the story makes us believe that she wants to fuck MC. But it's still her decision WHEN they'll be fucking. Not today, means not today.

But it doesn't matter what she said after he penetrated her because consent must be given before the act not afterwards.

This scene is a good representation of the most common sexual assault worldwide:
She protests shortly but then gets silent because he has already proven that he's ignoring her.

That said, the MC being demonic and having features like mind reading, possessing people, dream invasion and addictive sperm, I'm sure there will be more non-consensual sex.
If you don't like the game, just bounce. Simple. No need to preach. Not trying to be rude or aggressive. When I don't like a game I just drop it and move on.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Wah wah...whataver....very nice,....

She doesn't want to because she knows she could kill him! She is trying to help him...not trying to stop him from having sex with her par-se. She wants it as much as he does...but she might kill him with an overdose...which we can 'choose' to ignore...so again, she is not against fucking us...that's not why she says red. She says it because she doesn;t want to blow us up with pheremones.

She could also kick the literal demonic crap out of us as well if she wanted to....just to reiterate exactly what is happening in that scene.

Reactions: hawk784563

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021

You can't just cherrypick some of what I said lol. You forgot the part where I agreed, based on definition.
In my previous post I said

"But then again we didn't SPECIFICALLY have Julia's consent, so I guess
I think it's a gray area depending on which side of the line you fall on. Could the tag be included? Maybe. Should it be included? Maybe not."

So again, it depends on how strict or loose you want to play with the definition. In the context of the story, I think it is played for "it's not rape because she wants it, she's just worried for our safety." IRL when a woman says "NO!!" she means "NO!" Context means everything, though. And so do the people involved, intonations on the speech, body language, and all that good stuff.

4.80 star(s) 138 Votes