Yellowpower

Sep 15, 2021
Here are my best runs for Chapter 3 so far.

Attraction Route: 874
Corruption Route: 863

I retained the double points from CH2 so that may have given an advantage.
do you know how can i unlock all sex scene with meredith part 2 living room ?

ToxicTharja

Apr 15, 2020
Man Ur sex system needs to be used in another games, also i hope those we get more powers ect that effects the playthrough.

Yellowpower

Sep 15, 2021
i think you can only get that with the corruption route, if i remember correctly.
i used caution shield 3 and orgasm arousal loss-1.
once somehow i did it but idk how...when meredith sits on you after some time you pick her up and use sofa for doggystyle am i write ?

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I think this is my Ch2 for Meredith.
The important thing is to max the arousal while watching out for the caution.
I can remember why some of the choices are in parenthesis. Maybe alternate routes for attraction and corruption.

Comfort her

Tommy is lucky

Ill do what I can / (good)

Reach out

Let your eyes linger/ (up)

Acknowledge her fears

You’ve suffered

You and Tommy

Hold her

Pull her closer/(release)

Ask Meredith to smile

Suggestive pose

Either

Comment on her hands

Like what you see?

Remove her heels

You’re sexy

Let the moment continue

Whisper sweet words

Tease her

Tease her hole

Make her cum

Sixty Nine

You are perfect

Tease her

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The MILFs in this game simply look their age instead of looking like 25 year old supermodels. Julia certainly doesn't look 50+.
Have to say that this game was a very pleasant surprise. Scenes were erotic, story actually until now supports the characters and scenes and most characters feel believable. Hope this will go on as it does. :)

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

In about twelve days, Christmas Eve will arrive on our doorsteps, and alongside it, the release of the first part of the fourth chapter. There will be no delays, and I love what I've made so far. Maxime will take center stage in the first part of the fourth release, and perhaps... she will help you in the future.
I don't want to hype the release to an unrealistic level; this won't be as lengthy as the other chapters (About the length of the prologue chapter.) But by no means is this release a waste of time. The plot will move forward. And it connects well with what comes after it.
It's intimate, it's quiet, it's steamy, and I hope you will like it as much as I do.
I hope you have a great day.
Thank you all so much for your support!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

In about twelve days, Christmas Eve will arrive on our doorsteps, and alongside it, the release of the first part of the fourth chapter. There will be no delays, and I love what I've made so far. Maxime will take center stage in the first part of the fourth release, and perhaps... she will help you in the future.
I don't want to hype the release to an unrealistic level; this won't be as lengthy as the other chapters (About the length of the prologue chapter.) But by no means is this release a waste of time. The plot will move forward. And it connects well with what comes after it.
It's intimate, it's quiet, it's steamy, and I hope you will like it as much as I do.
I hope you have a great day.
Thank you all so much for your support!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We're hyped! We're hyped!

I'm more hyped than when I watch radar while drinking coffee! Or when I'm playing with my dolls again!

Reactions: Commander Booty

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
When do you get the attraction and corruption level triggers as I'm carefully going through and getting high corr/attr but have clearly missed things as when Meredith wakes from her dream theres a lvl 3 option. Only ones I've seen so far (at this point) were for corruption 1 and attraction 1/2.

Have to say its a great game in terms of the pacing, emotion and destructive results on people around the demons.

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
When do you get the attraction and corruption level triggers as I'm carefully going through and getting high corr/attr but have clearly missed things as when Meredith wakes from her dream theres a lvl 3 option. Only ones I've seen so far (at this point) were for corruption 1 and attraction 1/2.

Have to say its a great game in terms of the pacing, emotion and destructive results on people around the demons.
No matter just found the attraction/corruption soon after. A few triggers do seem oddly worded so guess the dev meant "greater than or equal to 2 attraction" when Meredith wakes up instead of "greater than 2 attraction".

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Really like the game, but am apprehensive about supporting the dev on Patreon. This guy is the same guy that made and abandoned AoA Academy right?

I started up AOA Academy for comparison and the similarities in the artistic design choices are way too similar to be coincidental. Both have 2d logos that was created from the same raster graphics editor.

Hard to support a dev that abandons games, especially if they go and pretend to be another dev.

4.80 star(s) 138 Votes