Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Really like the game, but am apprehensive about supporting the dev on Patreon. This guy is the same guy that made and abandoned AoA Academy right?

I started up AOA Academy for comparison and the similarities in the artistic design choices are way too similar to be coincidental. Both have 2d logos that was created from the same raster graphics editor.

Hard to support a dev that abandons games, especially if they go and pretend to be another dev.
What the hell are you on about?

Johnny_King

Nov 18, 2017
Why are these people do the accusing without any proof? The details, shading of renders, writings, and the on-time of delivery are clearly different with others.

Reactions: Commander Booty

08Hanbo

Nov 15, 2020
Really like the game, but am apprehensive about supporting the dev on Patreon. This guy is the same guy that made and abandoned AoA Academy right?

I started up AOA Academy for comparison and the similarities in the artistic design choices are way too similar to be coincidental. Both have 2d logos that was created from the same raster graphics editor.

Hard to support a dev that abandons games, especially if they go and pretend to be another dev.
wtf.gif

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

I know. It's a little early, but I managed to complete all the scenes I wanted to include ahead of time—and more. I wanted to extend this chapter a little more, but real-life duties for the coming Christmas rendered that wish... improbable.
Well, I appreciate the holiday season, too.
I can lock the release until Christmas Eve—make it more festive and all—but it's already here, and I feel best to let it out as an early release. So, consider this an early Christmas present from me and Maxime :)
The next part will arrive next year, hopefully around February/March, after it finishes dusting off the snow from the Christmas weather.
Special renders and possibly Christmas cards will come in the upcoming days. I'll see what I can whip up in the restricted amount of time I have.
If you want to experience the whole chapter at once, then you'll have to wait a little more. Don't fret, this is a self-contained release in the grand scheme of things; other than a few stuff that will affect future content. Maxime's scene is meant purely to be enjoyed, don't fret too much about the choices.
Thank you for your support!

The beta is out guys!

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I'm surprised by how much I anticipated this update, tonight I'm gonna sub to get it :love:

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021

I know. It's a little early, but I managed to complete all the scenes I wanted to include ahead of time—and more. I wanted to extend this chapter a little more, but real-life duties for the coming Christmas rendered that wish... improbable.
Well, I appreciate the holiday season, too.
I can lock the release until Christmas Eve—make it more festive and all—but it's already here, and I feel best to let it out as an early release. So, consider this an early Christmas present from me and Maxime :)
The next part will arrive next year, hopefully around February/March, after it finishes dusting off the snow from the Christmas weather.
Special renders and possibly Christmas cards will come in the upcoming days. I'll see what I can whip up in the restricted amount of time I have.
If you want to experience the whole chapter at once, then you'll have to wait a little more. Don't fret, this is a self-contained release in the grand scheme of things; other than a few stuff that will affect future content. Maxime's scene is meant purely to be enjoyed, don't fret too much about the choices.
Thank you for your support!

The beta is out guys!
Yes, give us Maxime

Reactions: Commander Booty

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021

Holy shit! The hundreds of thousands of graphics designers that use the same software to do 2d logos are the same person! I gotta grab my tinfoil hat asap.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Merry Christmas!
Well, this post is set to release around Christmas Eve, so technically I'm a little early; but alas—here is the first part of the fourth Chapter! I hope everyone enjoys the content!
If you want to experience the whole chapter at once, then you'll have to wait a little more. Don't fret, this is a self-contained release in the grand scheme of things; other than a few stuff that will affect future content. Maxime's scene is meant to be enjoyed, don't fret too much about the choices.
I appreciate your support! May the next year be kind to all of us.
LINKS HERE :
PC - -
MAC - -

4.80 star(s) 130 Votes