VN - Ren'Py - Game of Hearts [Ch.4 P2 R1] [SparkHG]

1. 5.00 star(s)

OleJackRipper

FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS TOOOOO DAMNED GOOD!!!!!

I mean. Aside from the blatant fact here and in other games that you're playing as a demon and you're the "good guy."

It is amazing!! Almost all of my preferences together in one. Romance, MILFS, Creampies. . . .
    it is hard to not want to steal someone elses girl especially when the other dude only had a minor non-unforgivable fault. but damn do I want her!

This could do with cunni though.
    If it's already in the game, I couldn't find it yet.

Edit: another interesting branching would be having the romance path lead to pregnancies and kids to showcase the mc staying more human. The pregnancies and kids lead to vulnerability. Both for the mc and mothers, then the additional liability.
    While the corruption doesn't quite need that unless the alternate route is to pump and dumb then leave them to additional threats or death. The way the game went, the mc can gain power this way. But not as much as keeping them, contracting them and protecting them.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

avent0001

Demonic possession done right.
    I was very surprised with this one. Backstory is great, demon wars or something. Good.
    Sex was, is. Awesome.
    You´re super hot in bed but youre a deamon so its fine. There´s something of a minigame in sex scenes and i like it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

amparooo

This game is just so good!! The sex interactions are one of the best I have seen in any game before, and truly take this to a whole new erotic level. Can't wait to see the final version (and it's going to be a loooong wait)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Turmosb

Without a doubt, the best VN I have ever played.
    This is the first review I have ever made on this site. I get annoyed by all the hyperbole I read in reviews on this site. This one however, deserve every bit of praise.
    Other games I love is The Coven, My Dorm, In a Scent, The Visit and more, but Game of Hearts surpasses them all.
    I love your game SparkHG. Thank you so much for this absolute gem<3
  5. 5.00 star(s)

dzapan

This game is a rare gem.

Beautiful renders, simply stunning. Breathtaking animations, great and long sex scenes with multiple choices.
    Stunning LI's, very natural, beautiful MILS's.
    CHAD MC, very cool with proper sex skills.
    Excellent story, which explains why MC is godlike in bed.
    Music is good, i would like to hear some SFX in sex scenes too.
    I love cucking other men, its so good in this game :)

It's one of the best VN's i ever played, just great game, i hoping for more content in the future, MUCH more.
    DEV if you ever release game on steam or gog, i would buy it in the blink of the eye, it's really worth it!

Keep up a great work and i beg you, give us a more updates/content.
    Easy 5/5 overall! You have to try it!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

SonnyG932

Wanna take a chance to balance out my karma a little by reviewing a good game. I usually don't review games I like until they're complete for fear that they may go from good to bad, which has happened on several occasions but I must compliment this game.

For it is mostly a sex filled game, it does good to weave the plot into the scenes and around them. It's the first game that gets things steamy that I don't end up just fast forwarding for the scenes themselves. The story (while I wish it was focused on more and hope it DOES come into focus more with upcoming events) is weaved around sex, and not in the cheesy kinda way that makes your eyes roll.

The characters are on point and progression with the different LI's feels natural or when the situation is explained to you on how the characters relate to each other and their circumstances it's pretty immersive. The dialogue is good and the description and details on things is great. The lewd scenes themself are very well done and done with taste, quality, and sense.

If there is one thing it could use is some editing. There are misspells and some grammar mistakes but everything else is pretty much on point. I'm looking forward to see how this game goes, and this is coming from someone who doesn't usually play "sex scene heavy" games. This one piqued my interest and held it throughout, for that I give it my respect and following. Hope the dev keeps up the good work.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Iamthegoldengod

This is pasta with fresh marinara tier for erotic enthusiasts.

Ok..hopefully I have your attention now. Ok..hear me out if you are on the fence about playing this beauty....ok...Ever had a good plate of pasta or spaghetti with fresh marinara and you didn't want to swallow your bite. You just wanted to savor every second it was in your mouth, appreciate the various notes of ripe tomatoes, basil, the muskiness emanating from the garlic infused delight. That feeling...that's what you get here if you are a virtual erotic experience seeker.

Foreword: (I need to clarify where I'm coming from).

After having played 200+ AVNs, I got tired of just fuckfests. If I just want to fap, why would I waste hours reading something when I can just go open a video and be done in 8 secs (15 sec max) and go to bed. I'm playing for the game to tug at the strings of my heart....and oh boy does this puppy deliver (aptly named game for sure!!).

I'm a proud handholding, pat-giving, hug seeking, kiss-loving fucko. I eat the fuck out of wholesome/story-focused games and generally try to avoid fuckfests. Generally H scenes from the get go are red flags for me since that means it's just gonna be another nonsensical genitalia smashing of same Daz/HS model with just a different face...but oh boy does this game make me do a complete 180. It showed me that a game heavy on H-scenes CAN possess a strong narrative and well-written characters in a matter of minutes.

I generally avoid demon mind control stuff or succubus stuff for obvious reasons but the way this game does it...it's seductive corruption at best or erotic romantic tale at its finest. It's not forced or non consensual so it doesn't disturb my morality.

Pros:
    1. Breathtaking renders. LIs are heavenly built with awesome skin tones and features like moles, tan, chubby midriffs etc.
    2. Camera angles and the intimacy shots......oh dude....this is so intimate piece. Like kissing, or holding. There was so much love put into each angle or lighting in the render...it's fucking insane. Choices to increase eroticism like blowing air, kissing nape are off the charts so good.
    3. Music is fire..oh boy especially during H scenes it just hits the right notes.
    4. Writing is really good for evoking true eroticism. Not too long or too short, it says just the right stuff.
    5. Gameplay is very interesting and multiple playstyles (corruption vs romance) open door for multiple playthroughs. Plenty of choices too to shape the game to your needs.
    6. UI is clean.
    7. MC is very likeable.
    8. Must play for wholesome chads...(Yes I'm looking at you..stop smiling).
    Cons:
    1. I gotta give some constructive criticism so here it is: There's some grammatical errors that could be fixed.
    2. During Insertion scenes, I don't think the initial insertion needs to be looped. Having just one insertion animation feels realistic. The rest of the animation is pretty good. (A 60fps mod would be godly).
    3. Gallery would be good.
    Verdict: Abso-fucking-lutely pick this up now!! I have only ever said that i would hug a game to one another AVN, and today let's make that two.

Don't do yourself disservice by sleeping on this beauty. Erotic masterpiece in the making <3

(Insert Palpatine Voice) We will watch your career with great interest....

Go play it already:)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

botc76

I waited quite some time to review this.

I played the original version and thought it was fine, but it was leaning a lot more into corruption and control than any form of real affection or romance and tbh, I like that in my erotic games.

Then the new version hit, with the introduction of Maxine with a possibility of the MC actually feeling something for her.
    And in general the tone has changed just enough to make this a near perfect game for me.

You still do a lot of manipulation, but you can choose to not do it out of greed, but affection, you can choose to have the MC feel the same attraction and emotion the women feel.

In addition, the MC being a demon instantly makes the story more cohesive and logical. He has a better motive for doing what he does, there is a perfect in-game reason for his powers, and it still leaves you pretty freely in your approach, while at the same time also offering an option for a harem route that makes sense and is more than just pure wish-fulfillment (nothing wrong with the latter, but if the game can actually offer an explanation that makes sense, for me that makes it even better).

What I also like is that you can choose between corruption and affection/attraction, but you aren't forced to completely concentrate on one or the other. For now, I did quite a bit of corruption at the start and got the feeling that this opened more options for the attraction path as well, so that I could concentrate on that route afterwards.

Visually, the game is great, from the tristesse of the surroundings to the seedy looks, where the characters are sweating from the heat and from arousal, this game really oozes atmosphere.
    While for some it might be a negative factor that the woman aren't perfect 20 yo with humongous tits, no wrinkles, no faults (even though they are supposed to be middle-aged milfs), for me, it is a big part of my enjoyment.
    As I get older I find a great looking woman, but with a realistic look and the minor flaws caused by age and/or having a few pounds too much, much more attractive (not that I mind the other, but we have like hundreds of games with those, the look of the ladies here is simply refreshing).

I've played a lot of the games here, oh boy, so many, but of the top of my head I can't name one that handles introducing game mechanics into the sex scenes as well as this one.
    Attributes like lust, attraction, corruption, influence etc.. are changed by your decisions during the sex scene, and your success in the scenes improves the scores, which in turn make it easier the next time around.
    And all this is managed without resulting in a game of button pressing that takes you out of the sexy part.
    Frankly and completely open, this is one of the games that makes it painful to wear pants, while playing it.

Oh, and before I forget it, you can of course completely play up the corruption and forget about the romance if you want to.
    And while not every game has to be that way, of course it is great to feel you have a real player agenda.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

ghosthog

Similar to others, I believe this to be one of, if not the, best at developing, rendering, length and writing of sex scenes. It is extremely erotic.

Gameplay/choices matter with no sandbox grinding or silly minigames. Story/background is also well done. Characters are fleshed out but there’s also a good sense of mystery to how the game will progress, especially for MC and Julia. One of the very few games I’d give a full 5 out of 5 stars.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Vasilji

Interesting enough story, fantastic renders and pretty girls.
    I think this is the most promising game on F95Zone. Writing is good and sex scenes are so intense. The choice is matter and affect the women sexual status.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Reggie32

Yep, I don’t rate games a lot. This one is really really good. The writing is very good and the descriptions really fit the the images as the game goes on.

very interesting premises and gameplay ia unique in that there’s a few correct paths but multiple variations.

this ahs the potential to be a top contender. I’m looking forward to more in the future
  12. 5.00 star(s)

reinhardv9

I came for copper and struck a bloody DIAMOND, this dev is a real artist, the game gives the right amount of info to get you hooked on the history and the world that is been created, without starving you for content if you know what i mean, the renders are top-notch, the animations amazing, the girls are great Julia completely been the star of the show, well-written plot, this game is a breath of fresh air and i want more of it!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

albul

I was really impressed by this one. I don't think I've seen any other VNs to do the sex scenes better than this one, not just visually, but the description and dialogue is top notch.

The premise of the story is also rather unique, Some of the characters also seem be rather unique to this VN (talking about looks, they're sufficiently modified such that I haven't recognised them from other VNs).

For such a new VN, it also feels like there is a lot to get through. Even though there aren't many characters, they are interesting to explore and well developed.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

sananajo

Right now excellent work. Game looks really clean, the renders and animations are some of the best on this site. Also I really like the mysterious story and the erotic scenes are nicely detailed and well excecuted. Have nothing to critisice and look forward how the story will develop.

Finally: "Julia" is amazing ;)
  15. 5.00 star(s)

iamBlak3

After playing hundreds of games, I finally decided to do my first review. As of update [Ch.3 R1], Game of Hearts provides a very refreshing alternative to most games in terms of Storyline.
    This storyline is and entirely fresh spin on how to involve a MILFs character without the use of incest. Simultaneously enables the inclusion of any other type of character and allows for further character development. Looking forward to seeing many more characters & kinks added to the story.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

humanjelloman

This game is great! Gorgeous renders, good lighting and posing, and the sex scenes are scripted beautifully. The premise is incredibly interesting, and written very well. Pretty much every facet of this game is top notch and is worth your time!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

SuperiorManUltra

Just finished playing chapter 3 R1, and I must say it's very interesting also clean renders, stunning models with diverse body shape and personality, different scene sequence, also simple yet immersive dialogues are all enjoyable.
    The plot itself is not "unique" , as this VN reminds me of another similar project that I liked playing [ Chains of Pleasure ], to be specific. However, implementation is different with added lore of mysterious power struggle among demon siblings and between demons and angels for gaining devoted followers. I hope to see more occult, magic and supernatural powers in the future.

As for the game mechanics, UI is easy to operate with standard renpy packaging. The custom menu page is nothing fancy as such. Even the metric system to measure players score during gameplay, is user friendly and easy to figure out (I'm using joker's mod).

At first I was surprised to see a huge scar on MC, but later realised it'll be revealed in the backstory someday when we meet his mom.
    This was a nice teaser, that adds depth to character development prospect. As mentioned before, all female models are pretty and different, great effort was put into their design and posing including their behavior, personality (insecurities). I like such detailed character arcs and would love to see them grow individually, if possible. A cheating wife, A shared wife, An old acquaintance and an assailant serving demon. I'm intrigued. Keep giving us more and keep up the quality work. Thank you for update.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Sennistrasz

Chapter 3 R1

On the surface this game seems similar to others, corruption, girl immediately falls for the guy, sex happens very quickly.

But the story itself is a much slower one, and slowly explores the smaller details of how corruption happens, making it a lot more believable even when ignoring the supernatural influence. The girl doesn't immediately turn into a sex-crazed thot hungry for cock, instead doubts still linger and she still tries to remain the person she was, and the MC has to actively work on the corruption.

Choices do matter, sometimes immediately during a scene. It makes me wonder how far this can be pushed, for example how many orgasms have been written into a single scene. This makes the scenes a lot more organic than sex scenes in most games where it's just "do you want to watch this or that" premade scenes.

However, we shouldn't pretend that the game is not linear, you are forced into every relationship with no way to get out of them.

It will be interesting to see if and how the roster of characters will expand. The story is very focused on one single girl. What will happen when her corruption is finished? Will she disappear completely, will she still feature, will she be involved in threesomes or something? And how long will we have to wait for the war story to come into focus? Will it just be in the background with the main story at a much more personal level? I hope this has all been planned because otherwise this story will quickly become a mess.
  19. 2.00 star(s)

Abhai

Seeing how overrated this game appears to be, gonna put this as a small warning here.

If you are looking for AVN with different paths and multiple choices/girls, look elsewhere. this project has nothing of that kind. This is yet another teenage-kid power fantasy, where every chick is "soo damn hot" and "no player would refuse to have sex with any chick ever". Furthermore, the whole point of playing it is to "gather chicks/followers", aka to build a harem-empire of a true God. Even with such premise, it wouldnt be that bad if the player (aka MC) would have any input/choice in harem building matters..Yet, there is none of it. The writer/dev knows the best, so here is that,

Truth to be told it does have better visuals and somewhat more "unique" story than most of similar games. It is a bit above typical full-enforced-harem, so if you are here for it, you will enjoy this project. Otherwise, skip it, or use as a quick fap material if you find some scene/chick to your liking.

Two stars, mostly for its above average art.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

dimidav

Honestly, the only bad thing about this VN is that it has to end. It's just high quality production. Keep up the good work!

P.S. Well, just one thing, but It's just a preference. The two MILF characters just outshine too much Julia.