VN - Ren'Py - Game of Hearts [Ch.4 P2 R1] [SparkHG]

1. 5.00 star(s)

j.blac7

Chapter_3BETA

This visual novel stands out with its deeply immersive story, lifelike graphics, atmospheric lighting, and gameplay choices that seamlessly integrate and enhance the narrative. Kudos to the developers for this masterpiece. It undoubtedly earns a resounding 5/5!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

repuindy

The best surprise i got this year here on F95. Renders are simply beautiful, fluid animations with even some really nice music for all the game. The writing part is handled very well, never cringe at all. There are a lot of small details on the renders, and the characters description is so well made that make you care for them, and leave the feeling you want to know more. For sure there is a lot of work and passion behind this game.
    Excellent.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

anonymousguys

This game have one of the best sex scene AVN ever made
    the choice is matter and affect the women sexual status
    this is something I want to be applied to every AVN

Render are beautiful and animation are awesome
    ** I hope nipple texture could be better though

** For Chapter 3 update
    I really love Julia I really hope she does not intimate or any sexual past with mc dad that would betray my feeling and put me in to depression
    I'm not a fan of ntr or sharing but I'm okay if it avoidable

Can 't wait to have more and more and more of this awesome works!!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

awus666

Review as of [Ch.2 R1]:

So far an amazing work, beautiful visuals and a very interesting take. The story and 'score' concept are fantastic, and Meredith's personality is very well written.
    We'll see where it goes, hopefully we'll see updates soon
  5. 5.00 star(s)

dante_magician

This game is amazing! The theme is not that unique but how the dev told the story is the main different, for me this game is a must play.
    Pro:
    - Kinda early to say but the story is very interesting
    - Character models and render are amazing
    - I love this kind of choice this game is aiming for, very promising
    Con:
    - Not really a con but I hope when the story more expanse, we will see more type of character join in (I live MILF but hopefully more type of character on the future update)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

tagraves15

This games animations are awesome (the quality is apparent from jump) and I really like the skills/sex system that keeps you engaged in the scenes. Plus I'm a sucker for action-fantasy-demon anime, which means the story so far is right in my wheelhouse. I can't wait for Ch3!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

DarkDemon

I love this game, the renders are excellent, the UI is not complicated and messy. The story is great and the progression has been wonderful to see. I love the concept the game is based on and I cant wait to see more.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Rannell

Wow a genuine 5 star game. Too many these days get 5 stars even though even in the notes it says it's not perfect SMH. Normally I don't like Netori games, but for some reason the way this is written I like it in this case. Can't wait for the next update.

Edit 11/08/2023 Still a 5 star and if it was possible I would give it even more stars. Keeps getting better and better.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Ohhyeahbabe

The only thing this game lack is character's voice. At least moaning sound should be there.
    Story, Renders and character 5/5 and animations 4/5. Just 2 chapters came out till now and created a good buzz. Also love the use of dark shade as the story is about a so called demon.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

scaterman

I'll count this as one of my favourite games on this platform. The story is actually interesting, the writing is good and most of the characters are really pretty.

Can't wait
  11. 5.00 star(s)

VaerShyr

This game is genuinely amazing. Between the beautiful renders and the actually fun, intuitive gameplay, I highly recommend giving it a try. If you pay attention to the women's thoughts during the minigame, picking the right options isn't difficult, as their wants / desires line up with their personalities.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

DiePuppe

An amazing game in the making (as of Chapter 2).
    Beautiful renders, great writing, a lot of variation in scenes depending on your choices, with actual "gameplay" mechanics.

I guess adding a couple more songs could really add to the atmosphere, but that's a bit nitpicky at this point.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

doc-jones

I love the artistic style, the women are gorgeous but seem more...realistic? I don't know how to describe it. The story so far is great, and the way the scenes have worked has been unbelievable. This is a five-star game through and through. I do wish the MC didn't have the most hot topic style hairdo, hopefully, he loses the mop on his head and he'd be even more attractive, but the amount of choices you have in determining how he reacts is a great way to give him a more personal touch. I am always the most critical of the main character because that is who we see the story in the eyes of, and he is great, 9.9 out of 10, a 10 if he gets a new haircut.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Revolving Mania

This one blew me away. The romance with Maxime is incredible. I wasn't even 10 minutes into the game and I was already loving Maxime. The progression with Meredith is also incredible. Usually, when I play these games I'm always bracing myself for some ridiculous scenario, totally out of place even in fiction, but this one just kept proving me wrong. The renders, the plot development, the relationships and even the gameplay are on point.

This game is also incredibly sensual and it goes to show that you don't need to create the most unrealistically beautiful goddesses to elicit arousal or interest. The fact that Maxime and Meredith aren't out-of-this-world goddesses only adds to the depth of their interactions.

Unfortunately, I didn't enjoy the interactions with Julia that much. Whilst Julia is a cool character, the interactions with her land on the cilché side of things, what with the Manic Pixie Dream Girl thing she's got going on. The fact that she used that power on MC only detracted from the experience. That would only help if you're looking to get dominated, but that's not what I expected from this game and I really enjoy seeing an assertive and confident MC for once.

Now, if going further, the dev changes the dynamics of the relationship with Julia, then I'd be confident to say this game is near perfect. Although it still has other minor flaws such as some clunky animations and the thing with Julia, I still think this game deserves the 5-stars.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

DylanbezzEA

Still early on in development, but what has been shown so far can rival every other game/vn on this site, the renders are absolutely superb, the LI's are all amazing right now focusing on one who is slowly falling for the MC, MC in a superpowered game would normally for me feel like a powetrip but this is just perfect for the MC to grow as a likeable person despite these powers helping him
    Excited to see where this goes further
  16. 5.00 star(s)

astabro

Play this game for yourself, it's a fricking gem resembling a bit to Chains of Pleasure but this is a complete level up. Top notch animations, renders, likable MC. And a VN in which you can find a combo of sex and love which we rarely see. The sex in this game feels so real. If possible I would have rated it more than 5, lol.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

nightyknight

Usually, I won't vote. But, this game is different. After 10 mins of gameplay, I knew this will be 1 of the best visual novel game I ever play. I hope the dev can maintain the story quality until the end.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

daralba1990

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So far the game is wonderful.
    I really liked the story, it's different and engaging. Milfs are beautiful.
    I really hope this game continues, it has a future.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  19. 5.00 star(s)

kinkyshin

Story is only just beginning, but there's already enough fappable content and the developer has set the story up for so many exciting things to happen in the future.

It's really good already and can get so much better.

Immediately it's one of the VNs on here I'm most looking forward to seeing the development.

Also, there is a review on here giving it a 2/5. That is absolutely ridiculous. Even if you don't like it for whatever reason, the quality is undeniable.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Éama

Game of Hearts has a lot going for it. Great renders, music, interesting characters that may or may not become more nuanced as the plot progresses.

The first chapter is like 50% sex. So, if you are seeking an arousing time, it certainly fulfills that wish. However, the power dynamics are very one-dimensional at this point. The MC is fully in control due to his powers and the existence of much more powerful beings that could harm his standing and relationships is only hinted at. Some characters (like the purple haired woman) are only shown but their role is not explained yet.

The plot is basically still in its infancy and the main reason is the huge amount of sex scenes compared to actual plot scenes. There is some talk about imminent danger and the need to acquire power (by having lots of sex) and minigames surrounding the sex, that seems to reward healthy buildup to intimacy instead of going to town and abusing the demonic power. But it's still just sex, it's not really driving the plot forward, it explains nothing and the women are all potential damsels in distress, lacking charisma and influence.
    I really hope that they become more daring and determined as they gain access to some of the MC's powers and as the actual plot evolves. Right now, the game plays more like a trainer-type of game. The fact that all women agree to sex with the MC cannot quite hide the fact, that they all do this from a position of weakness and desperation, or because they are manipulated by the MC's demonic charm. It's a grey area between genuine affection and abuse of power.

I see lots of potential in Game of Hearts, but also some traps that could lead to lazy storytelling. It would be easy to make the MC a Chad, that is always in full control, to disregard all his followers to sexual zombies with no wishes and ambitions of their own, or to focus too much on sex at the expense of solid storytelling.
    But it's way too early to tell. Right now, there is only potential and beautiful wrapping. I will adjust my review as the plot progresses. (I only reviewed Chapter 1 so far)