Others Completed Game of Lascivity OMEGA (The Second Volume) -Power of God- [Umemaro 3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
Don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I can't get past this screen.Clicked on View,Talk and Investigate until they say the same stuff and nothing else.Am I missing something or it's a bug? Is it supposed to be a black screen?
upload_2018-8-31_13-43-58.png
Upd. Yup, something is wrong and I can't play opened scenes.Just this big black screen

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
where do i put the save file?
Inside "mackydata" folder there is a file named "data.dat" so I just renamed save file(from 155438_data.dat to data.dat) and replaced my data file.Worked for me(though I still can't see what is going on on the screen but it has nothing to do with the save file)

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

CuNickel

Feb 19, 2018
Don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I can't get past this screen.Clicked on View,Talk and Investigate until they say the same stuff and nothing else.Am I missing something or it's a bug? Is it supposed to be a black screen?
View attachment 143930
Upd. Yup, something is wrong and I can't play opened scenes.Just this big black screen
Got the exact same issue. Any fix/workaround for this?

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
Got the exact same issue. Any fix/workaround for this?
Did this "First I download Lav filters Megamix, 32bit. Being 32bit I think that what is important because the game is 32bit.
Secondly I removed the " -eng" from the exe file, now it reads just "IntouYuugiOmega".
Now it works flawlessly as well as other umemaro games."(thanks to rapidhic) And now I can open .mp files but I still get that black screen in game.Try it,maybe you'll get lucky

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
Was that a succubus or a vampire at the end? The wiki page says it's a succubus, but I don't see how it could be since it's stated that she's a vampire.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Did this "First I download Lav filters Megamix, 32bit. Being 32bit I think that what is important because the game is 32bit.
Secondly I removed the " -eng" from the exe file, now it reads just "IntouYuugiOmega".
Now it works flawlessly as well as other umemaro games."(thanks to rapidhic) And now I can open .mp files but I still get that black screen in game.Try it,maybe you'll be get lucky
I got it, if you can say it .. (crap solution W10 / 64b)
Right click on Omega2_Eng.exe, properties, compatibility, settings ..
reduce color mode .... 8bit (256) color ..
Affects color avatars (but in the bar has the option...:)...to disable ....), but for some reason works the animation of the game ..
Lav filters Megamix is a good solution but it changes some video codecs too..and can conflict in case of others installed ..

Reactions: marty and Staboo

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
I got it, if you can say it .. (crap solution W10 / 64b)
Right click on Omega2_Eng.exe, properties, compatibility, settings ..
reduce color mode .... 8bit (256) color ..
Affects color avatars (but in the bar has the option...:)...to disable ....), but for some reason works the animation of the game ..
Lav filters Megamix is a good solution but it changes some video codecs too..and can conflict in case of others installed ..
Nah, still get that pesky black screen.Oh well, I'll just watch something else.Thanks for the advice though!

Last edited:
Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
Some of you guys are having issues with the game unfortunately, personally i had no issues with this nor the first one, i haven't changed nor installed anything at all to make them work, i have Win 8.1 by the way, i already finished both games without problems, i want to help you guys but i don't know how :I

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
i couldnt get the first game to work (black screen during the videos) hopefully this one works

CuNickel

Feb 19, 2018
This worked for me against the black screen: i deletet the eng in the name of the exe and set the compability settings to win 7
This worked for me, thumbs up!

Edit: Damn it, after the first conversation it's just the "loading" black screen again... darn.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
how do you save in the game without using the save download found here? Everytime I close the game all my progress is lost. I want to find the scenes naturally, but doing it in one sitting is time consuming.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote