Others Completed Game of Lascivity OMEGA (The Second Volume) -Power of God- [Umemaro 3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rtdhydtrhdfgh

Feb 24, 2018
oay in the 2nd row on continue screen run, where you choose between pussy and anus, theres 2 scenes on the side of each that i have no idea how to unlock, how do i unlock em?

danghoangcva

May 30, 2020
Please help
I opened the game and it appeared at the bottom of the screen, with a part of the game missing... I can't move the game or quit....

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
anyone have link to Movie edition (ripped) jap versioon (raw w/o subs) in good quality ? all i can find on google is online streams in sd potato quality ;/

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
anyone have link to Movie edition (ripped) jap versioon (raw w/o subs) in good quality ? all i can find on google is online streams in sd potato quality ;/
im having trouble muxing / merging them with mpegsplitter/avidemux.
mpcbe can play each file correctly but one by one only.

Reactions: ogrishTAN

Mosthra

Feb 17, 2018
Don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I can't get past this screen.Clicked on View,Talk and Investigate until they say the same stuff and nothing else.Am I missing something or it's a bug? Is it supposed to be a black screen?
View attachment 143930
Upd. Yup, something is wrong and I can't play opened scenes.Just this big black screen
I don't know if you have fixed the error or not.

Use "Create a restore point" Window 10. Restore before you create that bug.

Cause of the bug. is when you click on the enlarge icon to full screen (changing the size of the game window will cause the black background to overlap the image forever... until you Restore or reinstall Window)

Perhaps it is good that It can retrieve those error files to fix. But I can only "Create a restore point". It works.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
im having trouble muxing / merging them with mpegsplitter/avidemux.
mpcbe can play each file correctly but one by one only.
all i care is last scene where shes givin him nice titjob, u have this clip in good quality and can share it ?

nvm found some half dead torrent, cYa

Last edited:

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Looks Like I can't enjoy full screen even after changing the eng. file name as it only fixes black screen once but trying full screen again messes it up the same way and I'm forced to delete the file. What do I do to enjoy full screen without it going blank again?

Blood_Mage

Apr 23, 2020
Yeah that is indeed strange, try to run the game as admin, if this doesn't solve your problem then do the following = right click on the game folder and remove the check on "Read Only" then apply, the saves are stored on the file data inside the folder "mackydata", look if the file "data" has "read only" checked, if it does uncheck that and apply.
I was having the same problem but switching off "Read Only" solved the problem. Thanks.

Reactions: D-R

Blood_Mage

Apr 23, 2020
Not sure if I had an error during the download, a bug I might be able to fix or this is just known problem, but there is one scene that has no translation. Is this fixable on my end? Redownload or a quick code fix? Its the scene where Tendo finished learning a new technique, bottom left in scene selector page 2.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote