Others Completed Game of Lascivity OMEGA (The Second Volume) -Power of God- [Umemaro 3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
how do you save in the game without using the save download found here? Everytime I close the game all my progress is lost. I want to find the scenes naturally, but doing it in one sitting is time consuming.
The game saves automatically everytime it changes scene, at the main menu click on "MOVIEPLAY AND CONTINUE (the option under NEW GAME) and choose the scene where you left and that's it :D

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The game saves automatically everytime it changes scene, at the main menu click on "MOVIEPLAY AND CONTINUE (the option under NEW GAME) and choose the scene where you left and that's it :D
My version doesn't retain that info, it does if I never quit the game. Once I close the app though, all that progress disappears. Didn't have this issue with the last game. It's strange.

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
My version doesn't retain that info, it does if I never quit the game. Once I close the app though, all that progress disappears. Didn't have this issue with the last game. It's strange.
Yeah that is indeed strange, try to run the game as admin, if this doesn't solve your problem then do the following = right click on the game's folder, then click on "proprieties", remove the check on "Read Only", apply, the saves are stored on the file data inside the folder "mackydata", look if the file "data" has "read only" checked, if it does uncheck that one also and apply.

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Yeah that is indeed strange, try to run the game as admin, if this doesn't solve your problem then do the following = right click on the game folder and remove the check on "Read Only" then apply, the saves are stored on the file data inside the folder "mackydata", look if the file "data" has "read only" checked, if it does uncheck that and apply.
That fixed it, thanks:)

Reactions: D-R

stormax

Mar 20, 2018
Does anyone know how do i unlock these 2 scenes? Their the only scenes left to unlock and i cant figure out how...

EDIT: Found it. Loop PUSSY Angle A and ANAL Angle B several times to get a scene...
Untitled.png

Wolf470

Nov 22, 2017
Thank you for the 100% save I couldn't figure out how the get the wand blowjob (those were the only ones missing) I enjoy all these movie/games.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote