3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Crossel

May 15, 2017
IMPORTANT: Currently, the task system isn't working as intended. Please do not pick up any tasks apart from "Loot a Sack" and "Hunt: Rabbit" as these are ones that are confirmed to be working fine.Please do not pick up any tasks before you finish Rodrik's Task Related Quest where he'll introduce you to the mechanic.

The version released to our patrons is actively being worked on, we'll be releasing a hotfix to patrons soon to fix some of the more annoying issues. If you have any question, or bug reports, you can join our discord (link on our patreon). I'd ask that the link to our update download not be shared as it's for patrons at the moment, but we all know how the internet is.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I have found a serious problem, every time I try to load a save the game resets to the beginning of day 1!

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I am loving this game. There are some bugs that should be fixed immediately, for example, you take an item or craft and traceback error occurred, when we move the mouse pointer over ignore it starts to slow down.

Does anyone know what are the craft lists of items? It would be nice if there were any books that gave some tips.

Reactions: GbolnHunter
Oct 2, 2018
Im not sure if its just me or this recent update is just full of bugs. Cause I keep crashing for clicking something or picking something up or shooting something with the arrows.. Any help on why this is happening would be great. Tells me like task #### .rpy in the error message.. Might be a wrong dot or number got thrown into the game files on download.. im not sure. Please help

Oct 2, 2018
Yeah, its those pesky traceback errors. I want to enjoy the game but with those errors its really impossible to even play let alone progress.

sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018
hahahaha people have been waiting months or the next update, and now that its here its....unplayable. So many glaring issues and bugs that were left unaddressed for some reason? I get that there's always going to be bugs, but the core gameplay is completely borked, how do you let this happen and still accept money from people?

D

Deleted member 215905

anyone got any clues as to where the pipes are and the raven letter?

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i think the biggest problem is the save system. crashes and bugs can be dealt with, but having to replay 10-30 minutes because the game doesnt understand how to load a save is a massive problem.

if i had to guess, the coder tried to reinvent the wheel with the menu system and ended up breaking something important.

this is kind of why i tell people to do small batches instead of massive chapters each time. its much easier to fix a small bug than trying to even find what bug is even happening in the first place!

Now, i fear the backlash might kill the project, it wouldnt be the first, i just hope they take a deep breath and try to fix things up before working on the next one. however, if im being honest, the list of borked stuff is too big, i dont think its even possible to fix that much in a week, probably going to take the whole month... if they dont give up(which i hope they dont).

Reactions: KEste

ethan_Hunt

Jan 18, 2019
Fix for loading issue:
Download below attached loadsave.zip file. Extract it and copy to GoM-0.2-pc\renpy. (renpy subfolder in main game folder)

P.S.: I am not a pro-coder. I just replaced the original loadsave.py file with standard file I found on GitHub. Let me know if it works.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes