3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Great game, has potential but full of bugs right now, can't pick up most things without a script error.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Loved the game ... then got to the part where all but 2 of the tasks are broken ... then tried to reload a save and realized I lost all of my grinding due to bugged saves/loads. Ugh, I'm gonna pass until this gets fixed, and even then, that sorta left a sour taste in my mouth. I'm no dev, but throwing out a release with a basic feature of the game bugged, as well as a fundamental necessity of basically all the games here (saving) broken? That's downright foolish.

Fix for loading issue:
Download below attached loadsave.zip file. Extract it and copy to GoM-0.2-pc\renpy. (renpy subfolder in main game folder)

P.S.: I am not a pro-coder. I just replaced the original loadsave.py file with standard file I found on GitHub. Let me know if it works.
Didn't work for me.

Sparennx

Oct 31, 2017
Fix for loading issue:
Download below attached loadsave.zip file. Extract it and copy to GoM-0.2-pc\renpy. (renpy subfolder in main game folder)

P.S.: I am not a pro-coder. I just replaced the original loadsave.py file with standard file I found on GitHub. Let me know if it works.
Didn't work

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
load/save is bugged and bugged quest system, sometimes white screen jumps when u try pres library or after crafting

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you look back to the post listing the bugs there is a patch being worked on. If you also go and look at the one on their , there's a reply from TeamGodswood says it should be out in a few days.

befan

May 24, 2018
Love the game, too buggy to play as of right now though (17.10.2019). Can't use old saves; crashes the game. Can't progress certain Rodrick quests; softlocks the game. Chests are fucked; crashes the game. Love the art and direction of the game though. Will definitly support the studio once the released product comes around.

illmaren

Aug 14, 2017
Arya and Sansa dont appear anywhere at some point....want me to give arya the elk meat and sansa was giving hand

not much after

romaher

Dec 6, 2017
dear Devs please make Arya smaller and decrease her boobs, she looks taller and older then Sansa on some arts, for escaping issues about her underage just add some text that tells that she 18yo

Last edited:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Haven't tried quick save yet but you sure? There are times where it seems like it's working, then 20 minutes or more down the road, the saves revert back to being messed up.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
The main reason the game is unplayable is because for some reason developers use a lot of calls instead of jumps between statements like every other renpy developer. And they don't care much about ensuring the statement reaches the return, they just call another statement again and again depending on some conditions. Calls put statements on stack and no matter what you do sooner or later game will reach maximum recursion level leading to a game breaking error. Using calls is also the reason why saves are broken.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes