3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Saving in Quick Save Slot 1 doesn't work, or at least not consistently.

Tried it about 4 different times and it restores my save to a random load point in my game. Definitely don't rely on it.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
what to do with the handle and blade of needle
Give it to Rodrik along with a strap of leather (you can buy it in the Marketplace for 30 copper). Wait a day and he'll give you the repaired Needle. Give that to Arya and she'll flash you.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
why am i getting errors everytime something goes in my invintory i have to ignore twice then game comes back

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
LOL, I decided to load a previous save, because apparently I missed a scene with Arya, which she mentioned as if it happened. But the game just restarts itself back to day one, I lost every single item and progression, even though the save is clearly there. I just started playing this game btw.

Edit: After testing, I see that none of my 2 pages of saves load at all. They all restart the game back to day 1 without any progression, even if I load them from the Main Menu.

* The only way to keep playing the game and saving, is by using QUICKSAVES. These actually keep progress and load as any regular save should. I hope this helps anyone that's having the same problem. I tried editing a regular save's name to a quicksave, but it doesn't work. So the better option is to restart and always save the game with the limited number of quicksaves.

Edit2: Well, even though quicksaves work, they are a mess and sometimes don't overwrite each other, so there's that too.

Last edited:
Reactions: KevinBree00

Gambit171

May 9, 2017
Is this game really buggy for anyone else? Everytime I open a sack or a chest I get an error. I tried ignoring it a few times, but the last time it came the game just crashed. Love the game and the art, just wish I could play it.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Currently it's really buggy. So I'd wait. I got all the scenes for Arya and Sansa (AFAIK) though... so It's not like you can't get anything from it, but it isn't exactly ready.

As for people complaining about it being the state it's in. I personally don't mind it as it is being worked on. This early access kinda release does show that it's being worked on. And I really like that Yaniv game. It's quite fun.

terbok

Jan 8, 2019
It's not that buggy tbh, i get a rollback error while trying to talk to rodrik for Arya's task, and occasionally get stuck in inventory which can be fixed by clicking around till you get a rollback but that's about it.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I quit. Game crashed and not even autosaves or quicksaves helped, since apparently they're all loading the same thing, which is way too far behind. It makes no sense at all.

This game is broken and the dev should be ashamed of releasing it at this state. I'm sorry but that's the truth, you can't even save and load the game properly, you'll just end up wasting your time because you will lose your progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drazzin

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
i found the 4 pages for brans book but cant seem to find the cover any help would be appreciated

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
can i please get a save from the end of the last update my save won't load for some reason
Not even new saves load. They're all bugged, some load but you lose many items, if not all and it seems like you just gotta be lucky for them to keep some progress. I restarted the game 4 times and always lost progress because none of my 5 pages of saves would load properly. I think it's better to wait or you're going to get pissed off at the game.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes