3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Johnsondosali123

Dec 29, 2018
Anyone know how I can get rocks to further the Take The Black quest? I've searched everywhere and opened sacks and chest but nothing.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
If you mean stones for the recipe mentioned earlier they appear randomly in sacks, you have to be patient. You can also try after using lucky charm which gives you double loot for 2 days, if you don't have any lucky charm from random loot you can craft it with 2x twine, 2x bones and 1x oil.

LurkerBelow1

Dec 6, 2017
From what I can gather, the errors mostly occur when the game is trying to process more than one task at once, i.e. if you have "loot one sack" from someone and "loot 5 sacks" from somebody else. More often than not, if you have multiple tasks with the same objective going on, the error occurs. Same with "buy from merchant" from multiple people, as soon as you meet the merchant, the game starts spinning freely.
Solution would be to completely ignore tasks for now and level the rep with gifts alone, which I found no problem once we realise that crafting hides from rabbit pelt is bugged and you can repeat ad infinitum, sell 200 hides to the merchant and just buy whatever you need.
Interesting game so far, it's going on my list.

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
this game need quest log m8s beside that i can't save while on dialoge its just so inconvenient for me :<

Last edited:

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Can someone tell me where to find the pipes
Any tips where find all 5 pipes?
1. In the toilet
2. The broom guy after you fix his broom
3. Bran gives you one
4. Hunt a bear in the wilderness, requires 4 dragonglass arrows, use dragonglass instead of iron while crafting arrows
5. Buy from the merchant

At least this is what is supposed to work, it may be very hard not to screw up due to bugs, I'm not sure if merchant one is even possible without console cheat.

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
o shit when i loading my save i going back to point when i have to bring sasha rabbit skin xd

HaloBuilder

Sep 28, 2018
1. In the toilet
3. Bran gives you one
4. Hunt a bear in the wilderness, requires 4 dragonglass arrows, use dragonglass instead of iron while crafting arrows
5. Buy from the merchant

At least this is what is supposed to work, it may be very hard not to screw up due to bugs, I'm not sure if merchant one is even possible without console cheat.
I was able to kill the bear with iron arrows and still get the pipe.

anuragk

Dec 28, 2018
1. In the toilet
3. Bran gives you one
5. Buy from the merchant

could you please give your save file. mine ones crashed at the exact same point. please

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes