apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Is it just me or android become trash lately
People know it there, see it there, hear it. And don't give a shit about it.
Always have to wait like 2 week or more to be remembered.
Joi play is a thing, for most games it works as well or better than an actual port.

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
please explain how to use the attachment because when i click on the attachment it doesn't download it just opens a new tab with codes
click save as link which will auto save as RPY file then just drag it into the "game" folder not the folder with the exe in it and it worked for me

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Game of Whores [v0.21] + Brandy's Gallery Unlocker Mod

Download Apk: ,

Download Apk+Obb: ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Walkaway

Feb 16, 2019
Walkthrough says I rodrik would ask me about girls working in the tavern after the first baelish quest, but this didn't happen. Anyone know how I can make Dany work in the tavern? Thanks.

Kubex

Mar 2, 2018
I can't finish quest "Fruits Game", In walkthrough they were saying about some oprions with all those fruits but for me they just don't appear

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
seems like we getting new sansa scene

That beating Sansa/Cersei lesbian keyhole scene is so disappointing.
Also, new version out.
Doubt anyone will leak it this early for the extras, but anyone got a changelog?

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Im curious whats the difference between showing or not the letter at the beiginig of the game? also would you guys mind beast stuff in this game?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes