5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
U4OnR0.png

Overview:
You've just woken up after entering a small little town during your travels, but what's this about the rumors about you and the way you came from being... Blocked by... Something? Are the rumors really about you? Or someone else?
Yet when you go out to find out and end up getting too familiar with the locals, why do you wake up in your room? No one seems to remember anything ever happening, while you on the otherhand... All this seems to be playing out like in your dreams? But... Is it really a dream? Or something else?
Explore the town and get familiar with the locals. But be mindful of your condition, you wouldn't want to wear yourself out or anything of the sort. Someone might take advantage of it. And you can't shake the feeling that something wrong is with this town... But what is it?
Thread Updated: 2024-05-27
Release Date: 2024-05-20
Developer: Azulookami & Black Cat Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 24.05.20
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux
(v24.03.01): - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:

a8AECM.png Ngj47_.png VMIo+B.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
There is not how you provide download links...
But I guess a Uploader will fix this.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Wow, a bit surprised the dev would host this game here. Ain't Azulookami already a quite established dev?
At any rate, the idea and the flow of the game is quite good, only if we can get some imagery scene :p , can't wait to see more to come.
Good luck on the development!

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
So let me get this straight, "OS: WINDOWS, LINUX, MACOS" and below there are download links for Windows, Linux, and Android... We do understand that Mac and Android are not the same thing, right?

Oct 28, 2021
Is the windows version available? All the win links have OS X .app zips.
I didn't put the upload links there. I thank whomever did though! If you're having trouble finding the specific platform you need you can check it out on Itch. They're all available there.

Oct 28, 2021
So let me get this straight, "OS: WINDOWS, LINUX, MACOS" and below there are download links for Windows, Linux, and Android... We do understand that Mac and Android are not the same thing, right?
Yes, I do know that macOS and Android are not the same. I didn't put the upload links there. I thank whomever did though! If you're having trouble finding the specific platform you need you can check it out on Itch. They're all available there.

Oct 28, 2021
Hello with the Win Download Link Mac is still being downloaded. Please change or change the link from Win to Mac. thanks
I didn't put the upload links there. I thank whomever did though! If you're having trouble finding the specific platform you need you can check it out on Itch. They're all available there.

Reactions: GS523523
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes