5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
How do I unlock Shlar's game over 5 ?
Huh GO 4 is missing from the sleep/dream menu so I didn't see there was 5 total. I haven't gotten it yet but the menu says it's from the CV scene during Distracting Shlar 12 (get health and stamina down as it's usually one of those for vore scenes).

Distracting Shlar 12 is unlocked by Azlos Chit Chat 22 (this is far into the centaur line it seems as Bruax is required), Vore Kink unlocked, Have NOT seen Kubas Inquires 7 (so that after winning the Iron Fight and doing most of that line).

AKA: ... a lot is needed.

Fluterdragon

Feb 25, 2021
Thank you, I think I can't proceed bc of the fight 2 with Iron, I'm stuck with the "Flipped End'' and "Flipped End scene 1"

Last edited:

Fluterdragon

Feb 25, 2021
Huh GO 4 is missing from the sleep/dream menu so I didn't see there was 5 total. I haven't gotten it yet but the menu says it's from the CV scene during Distracting Shlar 12 (get health and stamina down as it's usually one of those for vore scenes).

Distracting Shlar 12 is unlocked by Azlos Chit Chat 22 (this is far into the centaur line it seems as Bruax is required), Vore Kink unlocked, Have NOT seen Kubas Inquires 7 (so that after winning the Iron Fight and doing most of that line).

AKA: ... a lot is needed.
I completed everything that was missing and I still can't get this scene. I tried changing the stats everytime before hanging out with him, but I can't proceed

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes