5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

deadeater

Dec 25, 2019
Well for lasted build you needed to pay for at least 10$ per month to gains earliest builds but if you wanted for sba too you needed to pay more for 10$ to Access lasted build (total 20$ per month if you wished for both game btw)

But here
(Ev)
(Ev)
(Ev)

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Well for lasted build you needed to pay for at least 10$ per month to gains earliest builds but if you wanted for sba too you needed to pay more for 10$ to Access lasted build (total 20$ per month if you wished for both game btw)

But here
(Ev) Android
(Ev) PC
(Ev) Mac
Thanks a lot man! Yeah that's a lot of money.
Even the $5 Cheat Version (Which essentially is the 'full game') is not something I would pay monthly for.
I view the $10 tier as "hardcore supporter tier".

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Have been trying to figure it out but can't, so I'll just ask.

Does anyone know the difference in Iron's talk tree? Cause it says 4 and 5 can unlock the same things but you can't get them both it seems. It seems to indicate it's the number of times you train after talk 3 I think but is that actually it?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Have been trying to figure it out but can't, so I'll just ask.

Does anyone know the difference in Iron's talk tree? Cause it says 4 and 5 can unlock the same things but you can't get them both it seems. It seems to indicate it's the number of times you train after talk 3 I think but is that actually it?
I asked the mod guy that runs the wiki and he said that they're exclusive. #4 requires you to have gotten Iron's game over and trained with him more than 4 times. While #5 requires you to have trained with him more than 9 times and doesn't require the game over.

Whichever one happens first, that's the one you get and it will lock the other one from appearing. Not sure why it was set up that way.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I asked the mod guy that runs the wiki and he said that they're exclusive. #4 requires you to have gotten Iron's game over and trained with him more than 4 times. While #5 requires you to have trained with him more than 9 times and doesn't require the game over.

Whichever one happens first, that's the one you get and it will lock the other one from appearing. Not sure why it was set up that way.
OH that would be why. I never realized one was locked by the game over. Normally with stuff in this game, you need as many GOs as possible so I never tried to not get it.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
OH that would be why. I never realized one was locked by the game over. Normally with stuff in this game, you need as many GOs as possible so I never tried to not get it.
As far as I'm aware, the talks are almost identical, except for the game over requiring one having some flavor text about you having a closer connection to Iron.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
As far as I'm aware, the talks are almost identical, except for the game over requiring one having some flavor text about you having a closer connection to Iron.
I would hope so. Since the game leans so heavily on 'get game over to progress story line'. I even adapted to playing this game in a way to get them easily, making sure to go into a situation where I could get a GO so I'd get it first try so I didn't have to try and double back for any.
I had gotten screwed over with missing a GO before and literally had to restart. Luckily I just had a week to wait till the new version dropped so I just did that.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I've been trying to do sep's idle chit chat 16 but cant get it to work does anyone know how
From what i'm reading on the wiki, so long as you've gotten sep chit chat 11 to unlock the more advanced playtime options with him, then you need to play with him at least 12 times and have done each of his play options (I think there's 5?) and you have to have gotten Sep's second new game over that becomes available with his new play events. Then chit chat 16 should happen.

Is it probably that game over you're missing?

Jeromy384

Feb 20, 2023
I do not understand how to get the Mpreg to work, I have all the prerequisites it would seem for Bjorn, but every time, nothing occurs, am I doing something wrong? I also have had the whole convo with Jar about it, but don't know how to enact such an event.

IlikeTHED221

Dec 26, 2023
I do not understand how to get the Mpreg to work, I have all the prerequisites it would seem for Bjorn, but every time, nothing occurs, am I doing something wrong? I also have had the whole convo with Jar about it, but don't know how to enact such an event.
You can only get the Mpreg to work if you interacted with Jar a couple of times.

That is a link the games Wiki, it has how achieve most things with the character.

Enjoy!

Girlatpidk

Jun 12, 2023
question, is there a way you can check what dialogue and gameovers you need to unlock on the Patreon version.
on the public version you could go to sleep and see your progress, but the Patreon version only has you dreaming the gameovers you've already unlocked
Screenshot 2024-03-31 4.30.29 AM.png

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
question, is there a way you can check what dialogue and gameovers you need to unlock on the Patreon version.
on the public version you could go to sleep and see your progress, but the Patreon version only has you dreaming the gameovers you've already unlocked
View attachment 3494807
You should be able to see the same progress option on the Patreon version if you just say no to the dreams option. They occur right after each other, but you can only do one.

Reactions: Girlatpidk

desireloading

May 18, 2019
Could someone explain to me how to get the endings of the respective fights to get the iron interactions from 10 to 13. I don't understand what I have to do and I got the other interactions by the power of luck, I hope you can help me

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes