5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Leozinhe

Nov 18, 2021
Do I have to unlock vore to be able to continue the story of that character? Example: Jar has vore content, do I need to go through the content to get to the mpreg content? Thanks in advance

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Ugh. Does anyone know the requirements for Varok's event: Submitting to Varok 1 - Scene 2?
I'm locked from so many things cause of it, and I legit can't figure out what the requirements are.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Ugh. Does anyone know the requirements for Varok's event: Submitting to Varok 1 - Scene 2?
I'm locked from so many things cause of it, and I legit can't figure out what the requirements are.
That's the event listed as Varok Play 1 on the wiki, right? According to that, it says "How far the scene goes depends on how high your lust is at the end of each segment, but too high of a starting lust will result in a game over where you become his permanent plaything and general receptacle for the guards."

So, accessing the further levels of the scene require your lust to be high enough at the end of the part prior to it. But if you get to 100 at the end, you'll game over.

Maybe try starting it with 30 lust? If you still get to 100, then try lower.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
That's the event listed as Varok Play 1 on the wiki, right? According to that, it says "How far the scene goes depends on how high your lust is at the end of each segment, but too high of a starting lust will result in a game over where you become his permanent plaything and general receptacle for the guards."

So, accessing the further levels of the scene require your lust to be high enough at the end of the part prior to it. But if you get to 100 at the end, you'll game over.

Maybe try starting it with 30 lust? If you still get to 100, then try lower.
Maybe. IDK. I've never had trouble unlocking it before so I'm so confused. I only realized I never found it cause I was trying to go through Nel's scenes but literally couldn't play any of them locked behind Varok's one talk which needs that specific event.

Edit: I had to start over. What I think happened is that I progressed Varok past where that event would occur so now it won't trigger whatsoever.
I even got a new download and everything since I had to redo so many scenes it was just easier to fully restart.

Last edited:

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Edit: I had to start over. What I think happened is that I progressed Varok past where that event would occur so now it won't trigger whatsoever.
I even got a new download and everything since I had to redo so many scenes it was just easier to fully restart.
That does happen with several characters, yeah. I think Jar's content too. The big event that leads to locking things out is Iron's fight, so I'd suggest doing everything possible with all the characters before doing the fight.

The next big event after that is meeting the Sovereign Dragon, so make sure you finish all the new stuff with all the characters before meeting him.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
That does happen with several characters, yeah. I think Jar's content too. The big event that leads to locking things out is Iron's fight, so I'd suggest doing everything possible with all the characters before doing the fight.

The next big event after that is meeting the Sovereign Dragon, so make sure you finish all the new stuff with all the characters before meeting him.
Yeah I had Jar lock me up once too. One of his GO scenes eluded me at the time. Luckily at that time I had a save from before I started his stuff so I was safe. Cause I normally do as much as I can with one guy then move onto the next unless I know it's interconnected already (like Varok is to Nel and Kanat).
The dream to check progress is so helpful 99% of the time. But this one had never been an issue, to the point I didn't even realize there was a variant scene of it. I only realized cause Nel wouldn't play ball so I dived into what was locking things and it was that.

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
got the very recent cheats version build v.24.02.01
could somebody post their up-to-date savefile for the scene recollection?

ArtValva

Aug 5, 2019
got the very recent cheats version build v.24.02.01
could somebody post their up-to-date savefile for the scene recollection?
So i dont have this recent cheat version that you have but this is a save from the free version of this month. If you could post this version on here it would make my day

dinowithonei

Nov 12, 2023
Does anyone know where to find the cache so I can delete it and start a fully new game? I can't find the file I need to delete and when I delete + redownload it still shows what scenes ive unlocked in the sleep menu

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
Does anyone know where to find the cache so I can delete it and start a fully new game? I can't find the file I need to delete and when I delete + redownload it still shows what scenes ive unlocked in the sleep menu
it's here username\appdata\roaming\renpy

in cheat and upper tier you will be able to re-watching gameover scene that you have already seen also used cheat within from cheat tier
how exactly does it work? i got the recent cheats version and i can't find any option to rewatch scenes‍ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
can somebody post a savefile with everything unlocked up until version 24.02.01 or the last free public version?
asking because no time playing through all character routes available

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
OK, it got me really curious now.
It seems there are quite a few people here have Paid version of the game, but none of them ever been shared.
Is the paid version requires a online log-in, activate key, or tied to your patreon / Itch.io account?
Even if so, RenPy games are quite easy to crack.

Or none of the paid version owners ever want to share? Then it's quite strange why you guys hanging around a pirate site, rather than asking directly to more "official" channels.

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
It seems there are quite a few people here have Paid version of the game, but none of them ever been shared.
Is the paid version requires a online log-in, activate key, or tied to your patreon / Itch.io account?

Or none of the paid version owners ever want to share? Then it's quite strange why you guys hanging around a pirate site, rather than asking directly to more "official" channels.
tbh not comfortable sharing full games. sharing and gathering information on things yes

• Haha
Reactions: NickTH

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019

Think it's through itch.io like Kemo Coliseum is

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So...when are they going to add the subtitle GameOver: DILF Paradise ? :unsure:
Azlos is the last person I'd imagine to be a beef daddy (not complaining tho :love:)

Azlos.png

Think it's through itch.io like Kemo Coliseum is
I always assumed it's too niche that not many non-hardcore-supporters actually pay for it, thus no leaks at all (same with all their previous games).
Since no paid version owners answered "whether this game checks payment legitimacy", I think it's the case (doesn't require a crack). Many games now use secured links to prevent site-rip, but not many actually put anti-piracy into their game (like LD).

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes