5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I remember there are some events before Nel agree to sex you, But I can't remember clearly what's what.
Maybe try to go out from North Gate with the Dragon or the Hog?

Also, not sure if Nel's Cockblock only happens when you trigger that quest-line, or it was re-worked entirely.
Maybe you need to enter a new loop and go to Nel first for his GO?
(I've already got Nel's GO before so I've no idea if it matters)
The mod just posted on the discord that they've updated Nel's page, so maybe it's more helpful for iWeegee now?

I know this is coming in late, but how are you supposed to beat Kiel's Challenge?
I don't think you can right now. There isn't too much content for Kiel and he hasn't gotten an update since he was added. Probably because he's a Patreon patron character and they haven't hit the payment threshold since to have an update happen.

This is the wiki article on him.

desireloading

May 18, 2019
I will share my save. Could someone check why I can't meet Diakor? I warn you that this is a relatively new save because the one I used to use is no longer compatible with the recent version of the game...

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I will share my save. Could someone check why I can't meet Diakor? I warn you that this is a relatively new save because the one I used to use is no longer compatible with the recent version of the game...
You're sure you've completed everything it says to do on the wiki page for Diakor in order to meet him? The stuff with Ran and then Azlos?

desireloading

May 18, 2019
You're sure you've completed everything it says to do on the wiki page for Diakor in order to meet him? The stuff with Ran and then Azlos?
That's why I wanted to check my save... I just don't know what I need to find Diakor, and I'm not sure if I need to do something with Azlos or Ran, but at least I don't think so... I always check the wiki but I'm not sure if I'm missing a step

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
God I want the latest version with the scene counter so I can finally figure out which scene is holding me back from like half the game...

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
You have to hit Azlos Chat 8 which is triggered after you get some respect from Sep after doing some Delivery work for him. You also need have progressed with a few other residents including Ran, sadly, I still don't know where the new dragon guy even is.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
You have to hit Azlos Chat 8 which is triggered after you get some respect from Sep after doing some Delivery work for him. You also need have progressed with a few other residents including Ran, sadly, I still don't know where the new dragon guy even is.
When you do the final unlocking event with Azlos, it opens up a new option at the Item Shop rather than talking to Azlos.

Sleekym

Sep 5, 2022
Help! I cannot meet Diakor. I completed Ran command 5, Sep's Idle chit chat 10, Sep's Idle chit chat 11 and Azlos game over but Azlos chit chat 8 doesn't trigger. Thanks.

aaaaaaaa_

Oct 27, 2021
Help! I cannot meet Diakor. I completed Ran command 5, Sep's Idle chit chat 10, Sep's Idle chit chat 11 and Azlos game over but Azlos chit chat 8 doesn't trigger. Thanks.
Just to make sure, you did take the mpreg pill, right? I'm pretty sure that is also a requirement to meet Diakor.

Reactions: Sleekym

Sleekym

Sep 5, 2022
Just to make sure, you did take the mpreg pill, right? I'm pretty sure that is also a requirement to meet Diakor.
No, I didn't take a pill or potion. If I may ask, does the Azlos chit chat 8 event only take place a single time? As same as Boruk meeting event. Thanks.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
No, I didn't take a pill or potion. If I may ask, does the Azlos chit chat 8 event only take place a single time? As same as Boruk meeting event. Thanks.
Azlos Chit Chat 8 will happen at the Item Shop and involves Azlos introducing you to Diakor, who will after that have a separate option to meet with him at the Item Shop instead of Azlos.

As aaaaaaaa_ noted, you need to have the mpreg potion turned on in order to get the Chit Chat 8 event, as everything involving Diakor more or less involves mpreg.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Azlos Chit Chat 8 will happen at the Item Shop and involves Azlos introducing you to Diakor, who will after that have a separate option to meet with him at the Item Shop instead of Azlos.

As aaaaaaaa_ noted, you need to have the mpreg potion turned on in order to get the Chit Chat 8 event, as everything involving Diakor more or less involves mpreg.
What're these "Azlos Chit Chat 8" "Ran command 5" "Sep's Idle chit chat 10" things?
Did they finally implemented a event tracker?
Or it's something exclusive to the Paid version? (Which we never ever get)
Or that's just how Wiki refers to events?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
What're these "Azlos Chit Chat 8" "Ran command 5" "Sep's Idle chit chat 10" things?
Did they finally implemented a event tracker?
Or it's something exclusive to the Paid version? (Which we never ever get)
Or that's just how Wiki refers to events?
They did finally implement an event tracker and it's currently in the paid EV version, though I believe it will be available in the public version eventually?

The wiki seems to simplify events and not use the names you mentioned, which are the names presumably used by the developer for different characters. The wiki simplifies these to talking events, hangout events, play events, and work events to make them consistent between characters.

"Azlos Chit Chat 8" is called Azlos Talk 8 on the wiki.

• Wow
Reactions: nackedsnake

Sleekym

Sep 5, 2022

It works, thank you.

Reactions: aaaaaaaa_

Sleekym

Sep 5, 2022
Help, does anyone know how to fix this Win error? I can't zip all files, I get an error access is denied. Mac and Android versions work perfectly on other devices. I am not sure what is causing the issue. Thank you.

desireloading

May 18, 2019
ok I give up.. I could never find Diakor, can someone check my file and tell me what I need to do?

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
Is there an option to access all scenes again at any time like a memory recollection mode?
What's the difference between regular Patreon Edition and Cheats Edition?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Is there an option to access all scenes again at any time like a memory recollection mode?
What's the difference between regular Patreon Edition and Cheats Edition?
Only the Game Over scenes, which can be accessed through Dreams when you go to sleep in the Inn room. Dreams are one of the things only Cheats and Early Viewing people get. Cheats also lets you adjust your current stats to get a configuration you need for a particular scene.

megzz

Aug 11, 2023
Only the Game Over scenes, which can be accessed through Dreams when you go to sleep in the Inn room. Dreams are one of the things only Cheats and Early Viewing people get. Cheats also lets you adjust your current stats to get a configuration you need for a particular scene.
thanks!
will check out the cheats version when next update hits!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes