5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Aug 2, 2019
Yeah some of the newly arts addition are too inline with popular furry style, which kinda lost the unique + rough charm of their older ones.

Azulookami mainly do Vore / TF / Inflation / MindControl / Pregnancy / Smell / Watersports - all are already in the potions.
There are more, kinda rare in western ones, some Japanese games have, like Extreme Fisting, Amputee, Necrophilia, etc.

TBH, if it means we can get a bigger game (that more people can enjoy), I'm OK there's nothing extreme anymore.
The scenes are still hot after-all.
wow...now that's extreme. When i thought extreme i was thinking of fisting, or dick cheese.

and yeah he was one of the few that didnt really translate well in CM's art style. I do miss the old wise man look he had before.

Last edited:

desireloading

May 18, 2019
Is there a way to check which interactions I have made with the characters and which ones I haven't? I'm at a point in the game where I'm blocked and I don't know what to do, I know it's because I have to interact with the characters but I don't know how far I'll go with each

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Is there a way to check which interactions I have made with the characters and which ones I haven't? I'm at a point in the game where I'm blocked and I don't know what to do, I know it's because I have to interact with the characters but I don't know how far I'll go with each
The only real way is seeing what game overs you've obtained in the Dreams section when you sleep in your room at the inn.

Otherwise, you can try following the wiki. The discord mod working on it has finished all the characters.

Just realized that the link on the front page here is to the old wiki. Mods will need to update that.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The only real way is seeing what game overs you've obtained in the Dreams section when you sleep in your room at the inn.

Otherwise, you can try following the wiki. The discord mod working on it has finished all the characters.

Just realized that the link on the front page here is to the old wiki. Mods will need to update that.
Any word if the dev plan to implement an "Event Gallery" / "Unlock-able Collection" of sort?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Any word if the dev plan to implement an "Event Gallery" / "Unlock-able Collection" of sort?
Not as far as i've seen on the discord. I don't know if the game is programmed in the normal way for that. Though since the dreams section works, maybe it is.

At least the dreams are a game over gallery, so we have that. Most of the CGs are with the game overs anyways.

• Wow
Reactions: nackedsnake

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Not as far as i've seen on the discord. I don't know if the game is programmed in the normal way for that. Though since the dreams section works, maybe it is.

At least the dreams are a game over gallery, so we have that. Most of the CGs are with the game overs anyways.
Just checked the game, What "dreams section" you were talking about? I went to sleep in the tavern with a save that went through all gameovers in previous build, but nothing happens?
It's not just about CGs (we can just use unRen'py for that), and if the dreams happen randomly is still not the same.

Also, the game updates itself? Not many "public / free" game give you the privilege lol

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Just checked the game, What "dreams section" you were talking about? I went to sleep in the tavern with a save that went through all gameovers in previous build, but nothing happens?
It's not just about CGs (we can just use unRen'py for that), and if the dreams happen randomly is still not the same.

Also, the game updates itself? Not many "public / free" game give you the privilege lol
Dreams are only available in the patreon version iirc

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017

As ZilBorb said, only on the Patreon or the Early Viewing versions. When you sleep on them, they ask if you want to dream and then you can select from the game overs you've done. They aren't random.

Yeah, they made an engine so they didn't have to re-upload new bug fix versions all the time and can just let them be automatically downloaded. I wish more games did that.

It doesn't update the major version changes though every month, you still have to download those.

desireloading

May 18, 2019

This is not what I wanted to say. I know how to get the gameovers. But I want to know how many interactions I have with certain characters. I don't know how to explain it since my native language is not English. But I will explain it with examples: to have Vic's Bro Talk 12 - Requirements, Rutherfurd's Business Dealing 1 Scene 3. How do I know if I did vic's bro talk 11 and Rutherfurd's Business Dealing 1 Scene 3 ? . I wanted to know how far he gets to be with each character. If I share a save, could someone show how I check that information from there?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
In addition to the below update, mods, can the Wiki link in the Extras in the OP post be changed to . The game devs have moved to an internal wiki instead of the Miraheze one.

Version: 23.08.01
Link:

Changelogs:

Version 23.08.01

- You can now bring over some food to Vandeel. He's been working hard so he probably could use some extra fuel.

- Be sure to check with him afterwards and even when you're working out with him. Never know what it might lead to in the future.

- Bjorn has some new fun time scenes when he's on break from construction.

- Sep is now looking for someone to fill in for Nel. Be sure you're ready to work even during the breaks.

- Then check out Ran once you're done with all of that, he'll be teasing a new character with his new looks. But who will it be?

Version 23.07.01

- Bjorn heard a new rumor going around. Check up with him to see what's up!

- Meet the fabled guard of the rumor. He'll lead you to the other guy when talking to him when he's on patrol in the town center. Though he doesn't seem to be interested in most men unless they can hold an orc or two in them. Wonder why they so big on kids?

- After meeting with him, head over to the local healer to see who's the new guy staying there. He seems like a big guy, so best to make sure you can take those kind if you try anything with him.

iWeegee

Jul 17, 2018
So im a bit stuck, even with the Wiki. Azlos isn't giving deliveries even though I've done the heavy petting scene in guard duty multiple times, did under Sep's desk to GO, and talked to Nel a bunch. And because Azlos isn't having me do deliveries, I havent met Oscar so Sep is also stuck even though I got caught with Azkim in the office.

I love the game and different scenes but goodness these requirements are a paint at times and if I didnt have the wiki I probably would have given up around the time of trying to solve Iron's fight.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So im a bit stuck, even with the Wiki. Azlos isn't giving deliveries even though I've done the heavy petting scene in guard duty multiple times, did under Sep's desk to GO, and talked to Nel a bunch. And because Azlos isn't having me do deliveries, I havent met Oscar so Sep is also stuck even though I got caught with Azkim in the office.

I love the game and different scenes but goodness these requirements are a paint at times and if I didnt have the wiki I probably would have given up around the time of trying to solve Iron's fight.
Don't hv patreon version to see the unlocking requirement myself,
But hv you done Azlos' guard job, went thru Game Over with Azlos, and The demon at south gate?
Also, I think the delivery need you to know the Dwarf blacksmith, maybe a few other shop owners I can't remember.
About the new NPC, I'm not sure it's in the public version already, didn't check latest.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017

According to the wiki, the requirement to unlock deliveries is to have Azlos's game over, have gotten the talk with Sep after having visited every location in town, and having gotten Nel's game over. Did you do all that?

iWeegee

Jul 17, 2018
Don't hv patreon version to see the unlocking requirement myself,
But hv you done Azlos' guard job, went thru Game Over with Azlos, and The demon at south gate?
Also, I think the delivery need you to know the Dwarf blacksmith, maybe a few other shop owners I can't remember.
About the new NPC, I'm not sure it's in the public version already, didn't check latest.
Got Azlos GO and Varok GO where he's left his mind control on you, did all of Vandeel's deliveries until he grew and then did them until they looped. Still no

According to the wiki, the requirement to unlock deliveries is to have Azlos's game over, have gotten the talk with Sep after having visited every location in town, and having gotten Nel's game over. Did you do all that?
I redid Azlos's GO, revisited everywhere, but Nel won't do anything with me. 'Chat' just says 'when you come back from your next venture', 'Hang Out' with low lust says 'get to know him more' and 'high lust' he offers to help but doesn't do it. Wiki says Nel will only open up after you do an Azlos delivery to him.

Last edited:

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I redid Azlos's GO, revisited everywhere, but Nel won't do anything with me. 'Chat' just says 'when you come back from your next venture', 'Hang Out' with low lust says 'get to know him more' and 'high lust' he offers to help but doesn't do it. Wiki says Nel will only open up after you do an Azlos delivery to him.
I'm not sure on what you have unlocked compared to what you haven't. Are you trying to unlock the sexual stuff with Nel after having gotten Varok's mark? Or are you trying to unlock the healer's hut?

If you can't figure it out, you might want to join the Discord and give your save to the coder to see if he can find out what's up with your save file.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I remember there are some events before Nel agree to sex you, But I can't remember clearly what's what.
Maybe try to go out from North Gate with the Dragon or the Hog?

Also, not sure if Nel's Cockblock only happens when you trigger that quest-line, or it was re-worked entirely.
Maybe you need to enter a new loop and go to Nel first for his GO?
(I've already got Nel's GO before so I've no idea if it matters)

iWeegee

Jul 17, 2018
I'm not sure on what you have unlocked compared to what you haven't. Are you trying to unlock the sexual stuff with Nel after having gotten Varok's mark? Or are you trying to unlock the healer's hut?

If you can't figure it out, you might want to join the Discord and give your save to the coder to see if he can find out what's up with your save file.
Ultimately trying to continue Azlos and Sep storylines but havent had anything but talking with Nel even though I've been marked by both Varok and Jar. I'll join the Discord and see if they can help.

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
Public

- Kiel is new supervising his library being made in town! Those who made themselves trustworthy to Garius to put in a good word to Sep, will now be able to take on a quest to meet him!
- Careful for those who take on his challenge. None have won. But maybe one day when you get closer to him, you'll learn what you need to go to prove you know your way around a polar bear.
- Bjorn is now more interested in seeing if the rumors of a certain adventurer from Rigur is true or not.
- Vic's now ready to do some more hands on training with adventurers who's a gym rat. Long as they show him how much you are at the bar as well..
- There's a master blacksmith in town, paying off a debt, and in turn is teaching Vince everything he needs to know to become better. But that's not the only thing he's willing to teach to willing adventurers, just be sure you've been seeing the sites before you hear him coming into town.
- New GUI!!! Comes in 3 flavors
- When getting permission from Kiel, you can now find someone roaming the library halls such as yourself.

Patreon

- Reynard's been thinking about trying out more of the locally grown vegetation and other foods to expand his recipe list, and luckily for him, there's always an adventurer around the corner.
- Reynard will also open up shop for those who go out help him think up these recipes.
- To show off this new shop, Reynard's been hitting the gym to get his body in shape!
- You can now hire other adventurers to protect you while you're out forging. Need to go out and ask them first however. Hint! If you're far along with Vince and Vandeel, there might be someone else you'll get to meet.
- After playing around with Boris too much, you can convince him to be a bit more friendly inside of the walls as well.
- After showing Azkim you're very much into what he is, he'll keep you around to help make sure he's always ready for his missions.
- In preparation of getting a new aid around the offices, Sep has been grooming himself even more of late.
- Azlos has fully tested and is now selling two new potions in shop. Wonder what they do?
I know this is coming in late, but how are you supposed to beat Kiel's Challenge?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes