5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Nopingnote

Mar 12, 2022
For the mayor, I think you have to spam gym workouts until you get new dialogue from garius. The game is so esoteric that it's hard to say if you're doing something wrong, or it's bugged. I'm leaning towards bugged since you've been stuck for 3 updates, you'll have to restart. If you're brave enough, you can edit your save to forcibly progress
Thanks I'll try continue spamming but if it doesn't work I'll maybe find it in myself to restart... one day...

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I assume you mean the game overs? No, there's no walkthrough that I know of. I know there's a list on the Patreon of the number of game overs that each character has and someone has been working on individual character pages on that more or less gives that info. Though only the articles on Garius, Nel, and Azlos are done at the moment.
Is there anyone working on the wiki tho?
It'd will be neat if everyone can chip in whatever route they hv done, so we can get more "walkthrough" meanwhile not a big load of work for one individual. (I'm working with players on walkthrough for other games, so really feel the differences - much more easier If there's a framework people can just use).
But it's way easier said than done. Especially when it's a niche game.

The dev's games are quite difficult to navigate, "The Town" had a full walkthrough, not sure why they didn't provide for their recent games...

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Is there anyone working on the wiki tho?
It'd will be neat if everyone can chip in whatever route they hv done, so we can get more "walkthrough" meanwhile not a big load of work for one individual. (I'm working with players on walkthrough for other games, so really feel the differences - much more easier If there's a framework people can just use).
But it's way easier said than done. Especially when it's a niche game.

The dev's games are quite difficult to navigate, "The Town" had a full walkthrough, not sure why they didn't provide for their recent games...
There's one person that's been doing all of the wiki, I think. So it's not fast considering how infrequently they post updates. And it's a fan wiki, though the person doing it is one of the Discord mods, so maybe it counts as official?

The three character pages that are done seem to have a good framework, so others could chip in. But it does look like the mod has access to the behind the scenes documents, since the references list they've been adding in the articles appears to be section titles from stuff the dev made.

I remember the dev saying on the discord that they are so focused on writing for both this game and Summoned By Accident that they don't have time to do a walkthrough. The Town was made when they were way less popular and didn't have two Patreons to keep updates going for. And Game Over is even more complicated than previous games.

Reactions: nackedsnake
May 6, 2019
so how do you encounter kubas? i talked to barrack guys with azkim
you have to beat iron in a fight (you dont actually fight him). got to talk with him over and over again, then talk with ran about it. Then after that you should be able to talk with vic at the gym. then once you do that you should be able to fight iron and hold him down. once that is done you should be able to talk with kubas.

noyes24234

Feb 9, 2020
you have to beat iron in a fight (you dont actually fight him). got to talk with him over and over again, then talk with ran about it. Then after that you should be able to talk with vic at the gym. then once you do that you should be able to fight iron and hold him down. once that is done you should be able to talk with kubas.
but how do you start encounter with iron i already spammed between ran/iron/vic and they have nothing to say

bchurklo

Jul 23, 2021
One the most esoteric games I've ever had the displeasure of playing, god help you if you want to encounter a character that isnt immediately available.
I really wish they continued the Fights version. It's much more intuitive, straightforward and smutty. As things currently are, this game is the most bizarre, moon logic, 90s point-and-click smut game I've ever seen.
Unlocking a new character's scenes will require you to go through three other characters' scenes in different parts of town, get one of their game overs and then make sure to return for a particular conversation. And then some scenes will inexplicably only happen once. And then, because this game design is really fundamentally unwieldy, glitches will block your progress from time to time but it will be unclear when a glitch is happening.
I've literally had to use UnRen and similar tools just to get through this game- and even then it's been ridiculously confusing.

• Sad
Reactions: Vayu Purana

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
One the most esoteric games I've ever had the displeasure of playing, god help you if you want to encounter a character that isnt immediately available.
Unfortunately Azulookami's game is always like this.
It's more like the way his brain functions is quite different from normal people - which also let him to create so good and refreshing Smut.
Not really about "poor game design". Cuz stick with him thru many games, I basically don't have difficulty to reach any path I want anymore.

He published a guide for his last finished game "The town".
Here's the hope he will do it for this one down the line, even when he said he didn't plan to.
Since it's quite a common problem for wider audiences, if he want to grow his game meanwhile maintain its charm / uniqueness.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes