5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
So...My game is crashing, when I'm talking to Reynard about new food, maybe someone know how to fix it?
The updating of the new mechanics may have broke old saves. Were you continuing from an old save with this update?

You could try joining the Discord for the game though and posting in the Bugs channel for them to fix it.

Sky_Lust

Aug 3, 2021
All five of the link download for android version is not working but UPLOADHAVEN. Do work but when you download it, it's .Zip thank APK. Even though it has .APK but it got .ZIP instead of APK

Aug 2, 2019
I'll never forgive dyne for removing his art from extracurricular activities it's so much better than the trash he has now
CBG's work isnt bad at all, sure it's more proportionate compared to CM's hyper centric proportions and i like them both. Though i would prefer CM's stuff over CBG if im being honest.

Vayu Purana

Oct 12, 2017
CBG's work isnt bad at all, sure it's more proportionate compared to CM's hyper centric proportions and i like them both. Though i would prefer CM's stuff over CBG if im being honest.
I'm mixed on it. CM did sex scene art extremely well, very hot yet neutral sprites their shoulders would all shift to the right and be off model in CGs. but I do like CGB own version's of some EA characters over CM's like CGB versions of Darius and Spencer, but I like CM dozer and harold more, richard i like both versions. CGB sex scene for EA characters dont feel as hot like CM's. Also CGB makes tiny feet and legs smaller compared to upper body length. yet when I see CGB own original characters in his games and work etc fucking, its hot. so i think its a struggle to do that for the EA characters since they aren't originally from his own designs.

Reactions: Icekingchernobog

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
is there a walkthrough for this game of all finals?
I assume you mean the game overs? No, there's no walkthrough that I know of. I know there's a list on the Patreon of the number of game overs that each character has and someone has been working on individual character pages on that more or less gives that info. Though only the articles on Garius, Nel, and Azlos are done at the moment.

Reactions: saitogui

Gandalphus

Feb 12, 2020
I assume you mean the game overs? No, there's no walkthrough that I know of. I know there's a list on the Patreon of the number of game overs that each character has and someone has been working on individual character pages on that more or less gives that info. Though only the articles on Garius, Nel, and Azlos are done at the moment.
That's Summoned by Accident [Ren'Py] - Summoned by Accident [2023.01.08a] [Team Zorro] | F95zone a whole other game

Nopingnote

Mar 12, 2022
Sooo, don't know if anyone else are like me but i've had vic, rigur, sep, vince, ran, iron, garius, bjorn, dirk, rutherford, the other centaur, kiel , geve, crux, vandeel, jar, boris, azkim, the drum beats and shlar's gameovers I really really can't seem to be able to progress anymore. I know that I have to get the mayor's acceptance to progress further apparently but even after talking with everyone left (that gets me a looped kind of no further dialogue everytime) it's not working. I know we have to become closer to nel but the only thing he's letting me do is either to sink under the desk and or his listen looped dialogue.

Did I miss something ? It's been at least 3 updates i've waited to see if it could be a bug, but now with the new contents...

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Sooo, don't know if anyone else are like me but i've had vic, rigur, sep, vince, ran, iron, garius, bjorn, dirk, rutherford, the other centaur, kiel , geve, crux, vandeel, jar, boris, azkim, the drum beats and shlar's gameovers I really really can't seem to be able to progress anymore. I know that I have to get the mayor's acceptance to progress further apparently but even after talking with everyone left (that gets me a looped kind of no further dialogue everytime) it's not working. I know we have to become closer to nel but the only thing he's letting me do is either to sink under the desk and or his listen looped dialogue.

Did I miss something ? It's been at least 3 updates i've waited to see if it could be a bug, but now with the new contents...
For the mayor, I think you have to spam gym workouts until you get new dialogue from garius. The game is so esoteric that it's hard to say if you're doing something wrong, or it's bugged. I'm leaning towards bugged since you've been stuck for 3 updates, you'll have to restart. If you're brave enough, you can edit your save to forcibly progress

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes