5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Just played this last night. There is an ending that turns the MC into a woman who is then perpetually impregnated by her minotaur husband
Only in some of the game overs, not in the regular gameplay. Here's some CG examples:
So they are changing things? And there's actually no "Male Pregnant", just "Male to Female TF + pregnancy"?
TBH, I'm Ok with Female MC as an "Option" - since the choice is in your hand. But M2F TF is not the case :(
Unfortunately, this seems unlikely to happen.
It's been discussed on Patreon, and a significant majority have voted against it. There are also other factors which may prevent it from being implemented.
As such, are you saying Female MC won't likely be a thing, but there will be more M2F TF stuff, and even regular M/F stuff?
Or those just him testing water?

FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
Does this game have straight content? I ask because F95 doesn't have a straight or Bi tag so I can rarely tell if a game has both gay and straight content.

Stray4

Oct 7, 2020
Does this game have straight content? I ask because F95 doesn't have a straight or Bi tag so I can rarely tell if a game has both gay and straight content.
I've played this game few months ago, so I'm not sure if anything was added, but from what I remember, you play as male character and there's only gay content.

May 3, 2019
So they are changing things? And there's actually no "Male Pregnant", just "Male to Female TF + pregnancy"?
TBH, I'm Ok with Female MC as an "Option" - since the choice is in your hand. But M2F TF is not the case :(

As such, are you saying Female MC won't likely be a thing, but there will be more M2F TF stuff, and even regular M/F stuff?
The game does have mpreg too more so than hetero impregnation content. Like the blacksmith, human lumberjack, and centaur for instance. They knock you up no pussy involved. The are others as well

Reactions: nackedsnake

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Well this is weird - a game that's been around for quite a while and no reviews at all? Is this game actually good, or still very bare bones?

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Well this is weird - a game that's been around for quite a while and no reviews at all? Is this game actually good, or still very bare bones?
It's got quite a lot of content at this point. The genre is just pretty niche. M/M game with a transformation, male pregnancy, and vore focus.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The dev Azulookami is actually quite experienced in making games, but as GravGrav said: it's very unique but also very niche - you won't find anything similar to their works, I believe there's even a well-build fan wiki for them.

The other thing is the dev always bouncing around different ideas of game development, which leads to despite quite few years in making games and quite few entries, only one of them is "finished" (The Town).
This game also got an overhaul not long ago.

There's this talk the dev wanna add more M/F contents, maybe they'll attract more attentions in the future? But the hardcore furry TF contents are still standing in the way.

Also, didn't pay much attention, but I think people generally don't review Gay Focused Games? (Except when they complain it's a Gay Focused game :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: Zedire and GravGrav

bchurklo

Jul 23, 2021
While I'm not into vore, I took the potion just to get a better idea of how much content the game has. I find it kind of funny how all the characters seem to just talk about it like it's this normal and plausible kink (they'll just say that you're 'kinky' for wanting to be completely devoured by them or their genitals).
As for the questions about the game's quality and quantity of content, I will say that there isn't much if you're not into the fetishes on offer. I'd also say that you probably have to be at least slightly into hyper to enjoy this game's art style.

bchurklo

Jul 23, 2021

There is one mpreg game over which seems very M2F TF, but it's not entirely clear. The player has lactating tits in that game over, but I'm not sure they have a vagina. If you pick the mpreg fetish, mpreg text is added to a variety of different game overs and some dialogue. This additional mpreg writing isn't really M2F TF.

saitogui

Feb 9, 2019
Is there a guise or something? Why is almost everyone rejecting my hang out invitations? :(
Unfortunately there is no guide, but there are some hints on the game's discord server (link on the itch page)

The august update is available on the Itch page btw

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes