5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I haven't even seen half the characters mentioned in the scene count, I can talk to 3 in the tavern, one in the shop, another in the lumberjack shack, the one in the gym and the 2 in the plaza and the town hall
Don't know how I'm supposed to unlock more
Like I said, there's No Characters to "unlock". All are available on the map.
If you can't see a NPC in the game, is because they are not in the game.
The scene count is for Patroen version. The public version here are 2 (or more) months behind.

Frieza53

Mar 6, 2022
View attachment 1506767

Overview:
Face off against unbeatable opponents, and end up as their prize. What starts off as a few will lead into many. Just know no matter how many you face. Your fate will always lead you to a GameOver.
Thread Updated: 2022-03-29
Release Date: 2022-03-28
Developer: Azulookami & Black Cat Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 22.03.20e
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -
Android: - - - -

View attachment 1506767 View attachment 1510879 View attachment 1510880
Is there a way to up date the downloads to whats in the itch.io site?

Sky_Lust

Aug 3, 2021
None of the 5 link for android is working. They’re all Pc or Mac links. When I download them as a Apk and was ready to install it showed me instead of like a PC or Mac files. Instead of downloading them in an instant.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
So, we need a full update to this thread. The game has been continuing since the last update here, but basically everything in the OP post is out of date now. Including it all talking about the way old version of the game before it became an open world game. Meaning we need an overhaul of every part of the OP post, but I'll go ahead and put everything here. Make it super convenient for the mods.

Current Public Version: 22.07.20

I don't know how to set up all the new download links though with the alternative downloads, but the originals are all available on the Itch.io page:

And, lastly, the images below the OP post, they need to be completely replaced. Those ones there don't reflect the game now, since they're from the old game before it was changed to what it is now. So here's some new images to replace them.

Edit: Oh, and while there's no walkthrough as of yet, there is a Scene List that can go in the extra links:

Edit 2: Since a new public release came out today, I've updated the above with the new changelog and all that. Now we're especially ready for the OP post to be updated.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So, we need a full update to this thread. The game has been continuing since the last update here, but basically everything in the OP post is out of date now. Including it all talking about the way old version of the game before it became an open world game. Meaning we need an overhaul of every part of the OP post, but I'll go ahead and put everything here. Make it super convenient for the mods.

Current Public Version: 22.06.20

I don't know how to set up all the new download links though with the alternative downloads, but the originals are all available on the Itch.io page:

And, lastly, the images below the OP post, they need to be completely replaced. Those ones there don't reflect the game now, since they're from the old game before it was changed to what it is now. So here's some new images to replace them.

Edit: Oh, and while there's no walkthrough as of yet, there is a Scene List that can go in the extra links:
That's almost a month old, is new (public) version not around the corner?

bchurklo

Jul 23, 2021
Thanks for updating the thread. Where did you get that image of Garius, by the way? I've unpacked all the .rpa archives in the game's folder but haven't found that image anywhere. Yet I can confirm that all those other images have the exact file names and file formats of the unpacked images.

Reactions: Dingo139

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Thanks for updating the thread. Where did you get that image of Garius, by the way? I've unpacked all the .rpa archives in the game's folder but haven't found that image anywhere. Yet I can confirm that all those other images have the exact file names and file formats of the unpacked images.
It was one of three images that Azulookami uploaded to e621. I presume it will be a part of the second game over for Garius that I guess isn't in the game yet?

Reactions: bchurklo

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Game Over:
why play this,
when there are way better games around?
What games exactly? Most of the gay games around here are more normal slice of life stuff, not things involving monsters and other fetishes like this game has.

Reactions: Dingo139

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
So I took a glance at the screenshots and tags, and think "Yup, this look like a typical furry bara game. Not my cup of tea so i'll just head ou-" see pregnancy tag
Excuse Me What.gif

I'm now both curious and scared to know more.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
So I took a glance at the screenshots and tags, and think "Yup, this look like a typical furry bara game. Not my cup of tea so i'll just head ou-" see pregnancy tag

Male pregnancy is one of the main kink potions you can unlock. It also unlocks some pregnancy game overs where the player character has their genitalia transformed into a vagina. The Item shopkeep Azlos has a game over like that.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Game Over:
why play this,
when there are way better games around?
Care to elaborate? Why it is "not good"? What "better games"?
Azulookami's games offers very unique setting / contents, even in the TF genre.
Male pregnancy is one of the main kink potions you can unlock. It also unlocks some pregnancy game overs where the player character has their genitalia transformed into a vagina. The Item shopkeep Azlos has a game over like that.
Wait, last time they hd female TF was in "the town", I thought they abandoned that idea long ago. Ever since there's only "secret womb" / Omega. You mean they put "female TF" back into this game?
Not sure what you are looking for, but it's "Male Pregnancy", quite different from normal pregnancy (nor MC transfer into a woman then get preg), and it's very gay
"Omega" is a popular term if you are familiar with

May 3, 2019
Care to elaborate? Why it is "not good"? What "better games"?
Azulookami's games offers very unique setting / contents, even in the TF genre.

Wait, last time they hd female TF was in "the town", I thought they abandoned that idea long ago. Ever since there's only "secret womb" / Omega. You mean they put "female TF" back into this game?

Not sure what you are looking for, but it's "Male Pregnancy", quite different from normal pregnancy (nor MC transfer into a woman then get preg), and it's very gay
"Omega" is a popular term if you are familiar with
Just played this last night. There is an ending that turns the MC into a woman who is then perpetually impregnated by her minotaur husband

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Only in some of the game overs, not in the regular gameplay. Here's some CG examples:

F_myname

Jul 29, 2018
Would there ever be a female protagonist option?
That'd be very blessed if that is added later.

bchurklo

Jul 23, 2021
Would there ever be a female protagonist option?
That'd be very blessed if that is added later.
Unfortunately, this seems unlikely to happen.
It's been discussed on Patreon, and a significant majority have voted against it. There are also other factors which may prevent it from being implemented.
1658466991454.png

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes