5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
Lyre has both humans and anthros living together too. The protagonist being one of those humans

gustavinho111

May 28, 2019
The script is not working for me, i think. I can only visit the tavern, the mayor, the city hall and the item shop. How do I get around it?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The script is not working for me, i think. I can only visit the tavern, the mayor, the city hall and the item shop. How do I get around it?
  1. Waiting for the guy who did the script to do one for this version
  2. Waiting for the patroen version to go public
  3. Learn to do the script and do it yourself
  4. Begging patroens to share their patroen builds
  5. Go to patroen to buy it yourself.

gustavinho111

May 28, 2019
So I did it myself and only those locations and their respective characters were hard coded in the files. I guess this is a bait version.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So I did it myself and only those locations and their respective characters were hard coded in the files. I guess this is a bait version.
Maybe they saw the crack and just release different builds for public / patreon versions now.
Not surprised since it's quite logical and easy to implement :LOL:.
IMO it's fine as long as it's just "early access", not "pay-wall" like some of the dev's other games.

Oct 28, 2021
Maybe they saw the crack and just release different builds for public / patreon versions now.
Not surprised since it's quite logical and easy to implement :LOL:.
IMO it's fine as long as it's just "early access", not "pay-wall" like some of the dev's other games.
Yep! Early access only. The only 'pay wall' is the Cheats version which allows you to mess with your stats on the fly, which you can obviously do manually by cracking as someone has already done.

Reactions: nackedsnake
Oct 28, 2021
Not an intentional bate. I didn't realize when packaging that the files could be decoded after building so I had consolidated all the versions down to one with variables to swap them. Whoops.

Obviously there's tons of pirated stuff here and we know that. However, we're doing our level best to make sure the Patreon folks actually have something worth supporting and so now there are separated versions to account for that. No hard feelings to anyone that did pirate it, but we ask that if waiting a month for the content isn't enough you check out the Patreon. It's only a couple of bucks and helps me keep developing :p

okilasuv

Aug 17, 2019
Yeah, as you said before, this version is different. The earlier version contained both public and patreon content, but this one contains only public content.

Sky_Lust

Aug 3, 2021
I would like to point out that android link download are all for pc download. Some doesn't have link or download in them.

bootwraps

Aug 22, 2018
Not an intentional bate. I didn't realize when packaging that the files could be decoded after building so I had consolidated all the versions down to one with variables to swap them. Whoops.

Obviously there's tons of pirated stuff here and we know that. However, we're doing our level best to make sure the Patreon folks actually have something worth supporting and so now there are separated versions to account for that. No hard feelings to anyone that did pirate it, but we ask that if waiting a month for the content isn't enough you check out the Patreon. It's only a couple of bucks and helps me keep developing :p
I became a Patron for a couple of bucks a month but as far as I understand it this doesn't actually give you full access to the latest content, for that you need to pay $8+ a month to become on 'early viewer'.

So I'm guessing there are effectively three versions of the game available? Do these versions always release a month later for the previous tier?

May 6, 2019
I became a Patron for a couple of bucks a month but as far as I understand it this doesn't actually give you full access to the latest content, for that you need to pay $8+ a month to become on 'early viewer'.

So I'm guessing there are effectively three versions of the game available? Do these versions always release a month later for the previous tier?
I believe someone made a thing on here so you can actually get full access without the full access price. :p

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
I believe someone made a thing on here so you can actually get full access without the full access price. :p
They did it was a script, though if I think that might be for an older version of the game when u look back at the date the script was given and the latest update. I could be wrong though.

Frieza53

Mar 6, 2022
Yes, It's mpeg, but you don't get to chose to impregnate, only certain scenes with certain NPCs are mpeg.
Also, there's not a single tag indicates anything other than male.
How do you get the scenes? Is it patreon only? Because that would be stupid to give public a mpreg potion then not beable to us it.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
How do you get the scenes? Is it patreon only? Because that would be stupid to give public a mpreg potion then not beable to us it.
  • I was referring to the old "fight" build. The Minotaur in the Arena has mpreg ending;
  • I haven't tried the new build yet (it seems the latest patreon build adds a lot of new NPCs). But if there are mpreg contents, it likely be only in Endings;
  • The dev said there'll be no patreon locked contents, patreon only gets early access and a cheat menu to skip the grind.

Frieza53

Mar 6, 2022
  • I was referring to the old "fight" build. The Minotaur in the Arena has mpreg ending;
  • I haven't tried the new build yet (it seems the latest patreon build adds a lot of new NPCs). But if there are mpreg contents, it likely be only in Endings;
  • The dev said there'll be no patreon locked contents, patreon only gets early access and a cheat menu to skip the grind.
Wait, theres more than the villiage? how do I get to the arena to fight The Minotaur?

Reactions: Cowardlion

Sky_Lust

Aug 3, 2021
i would like to point out that the Android Links aren’t working to an actual Android. When i open it when its done downloading it didn’t isntall the game instead it send me to the files instead. Cause every file of it has a apk.zip on the end. So i guess its not a game But a file for PC.

KuroBlaze

Nov 24, 2021
I feel like this needs a guide, after a ton of wandering around and experimenting with different stats I cant find much but a few endings, let alone get out of the village and fight.

Reactions: Cowardlion

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I feel like this needs a guide, after a ton of wandering around and experimenting with different stats I cant find much but a few endings, let alone get out of the village and fight.
1. It's actually surprisingly simple and liner. There's almost no "stats combination", if you can't trigger Endings most likely you need to buy some "Kinky" item. You can refer to to check Endings (GameOvers).
2. It's totally not like "The Town", as much as they call this its "spiritual successor".
2. No idea what you mean by "get out of the village and fight", there's no such contents in this game.
3. Unless you are talking about the abandoned "fight" build, then yeah, stats matters there, but you get Endings based on which reach 0 first, it's still Liner.

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
1. It's actually surprisingly simple and liner. There's almost no "stats combination", if you can't trigger Endings most likely you need to buy some "Kinky" item. You can refer to to check Endings (GameOvers).
2. It's totally not like "The Town", as much as they call this its "spiritual successor".
2. No idea what you mean by "get out of the village and fight", there's no such contents in this game.
3. Unless you are talking about the abandoned "fight" build, then yeah, stats matters there, but you get Endings based on which reach 0 first, it's still Liner.
I haven't even seen half the characters mentioned in the scene count, I can talk to 3 in the tavern, one in the shop, another in the lumberjack shack, the one in the gym and the 2 in the plaza and the town hall
Don't know how I'm supposed to unlock more

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes