5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Feb 7, 2018
Alright, guys, I have decided I am at long last ready for some m-preg. Blame Tale of Androgony if you like.

This game, what sort of preg content does it have? Cause I've been hoping for some testicle pregnancy...

Cantia452

Nov 9, 2021
Alright, guys, I have decided I am at long last ready for some m-preg. Blame Tale of Androgony if you like.

This game, what sort of preg content does it have? Cause I've been hoping for some testicle pregnancy...
After playing through a lot of the game, the pregnancy content seems to be mostly egg-based and/or standard live birth depending on the situation (you unlock mpreg by taking a potion). The only content I really encountered that included testicles was mostly worship and vore stuff.

Reactions: Lookingforthis

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Where the hell is the new residential district? I can't find it on the map after meeting Voltor and the naga for the first time. I assume they're there, since other characters have anything new to say

desireloading

May 18, 2019
Could someone explain to me how to get the endings of the respective fights to get the iron interactions from 10 to 13. I don't understand what I have to do and I got the other interactions by the power of luck, I hope you can help me
I still need help, could someone please help me? :(

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes