5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
I didn't put the upload links there. I thank whomever did though! If you're having trouble finding the specific platform you need you can check it out on Itch. They're all available there.
Thanks. You should mention this in the description to avoid confusion for others. The Windows links weren't working for me as well.

Reactions: RedRaven69

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
Not my cup of tea, but "Why win when you could lose instead?". Man, doesn't that sum up 90% of the stuff on this site? Why would you want to win at the game when winning means your character doesn't get fucked?

Reactions: Kaldian

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Pardon my lack of knowledge. I’m new to F95. Open a ticket where exactly? Or is there a thread you can point me to with more info?

also, will that allow me to edit my own posts or will I still need to request changes?
At the main screen of F95zone you will find a button called Tickets then Click open new ticket.
For the second part, you can edit your own posts even now, can't you?
The dev badge grants you admission to the dev forum, where all kinds of useful info is found.

Oct 28, 2021
At the main screen of F95zone you will find a button called Tickets then Click open new ticket.
For the second part, you can edit your own posts even now, can't you?
The dev badge grants you admission to the dev forum, where all kinds of useful info is found.
I can edit posts I make, but I cannot edit the game post itself.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
So again what the fuck do I need to do in this game, I know that everything will lead to game over but do I need to make it so the game over comes quick or late. Or is it click the options and read the text while jacking off.

Reactions: Cowardlion

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So again what the fuck do I need to do in this game, I know that everything will lead to game over but do I need to make it so the game over comes quick or late. Or is it click the options and read the text while jacking off.
It's a "text based" game with few pictures, so yeah, technically you can only "click the options and read the text while jacking off."
And more about game-play, there're some choices lead to different paths, and based on your which reach the trigger first - your Fatigue / Willpower reach 0 or Lust reach 100, you get different "Game Over".

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Some additional tags are needed for this listing, mods:

Mind control
Pregnancy
Text-based

Oct 28, 2021
Pretty much the latter. If you've played any of Azul's work before it's entirely smut-based. Enjoy :D

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
The base of the game seems fun but I've never seen a game with such a series of kink be so ambigious and openended with it's ingame descriptions.

gringosafado

Jan 27, 2019
Have to say that I really enjoy this game. Even though some of the kinks are not my cup of tea. It is a refreshing bit, the settings varied and the images hot. It leaves you with enough to let your mind run wild.

Reactions: Beats9821

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Its already have gay tag. So, is this a game where male can impregnate other males or there are not only gay content?
Yes, It's mpeg, but you don't get to chose to impregnate, only certain scenes with certain NPCs are mpeg.
Also, there's not a single tag indicates anything other than male.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes