5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The new version will let you win.
I think I read somewhere they plan to make this one the continuation of "the Town"?
Really looking forward for that. Both "the Town" and "Finding A Place (will there be more of it?)" are very cool games. :p

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
Is the game broken? I can't seem to get anywhere apart the tavern, Bjorn's patron intro is still there even when i've already meet the guy... What am I supposed to do?
I read through the Itch comment's section. The entire Map is hidden behind the Patreon version of the game. If anybody can get it it would be very much appreciated.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Put this in folder\game, it will unlock map.
Is this the Patreon thing?
I know Azulookami like to make Patreon exclusives that'll never be in the public version, really wish they are not doing it in this one. :(
Early access is OK, but straight up pay-wall ...
well, if the game is popular enough pirates won't care

okilasuv

Aug 17, 2019
I know Azulookami like to make Patreon exclusives that'll never be in the public version, really wish they are not doing it in this one. :(
This script is modified by me

Reactions: Garnser

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
The problem with Azul is that he will continously add content to his games but when the time comes that he wants to re-release the game with a new setting or format, he will remove a vast majority of that content. Forcing everyone to stick to the apparently superior, older versions that he spent a lot of effort on already. And this is mostly because he and his team keeps wasting too much time "Learning" how to use new tech instead of "Creating" something from it. In other words, their pretty much stuck in this vicious cycle where they will keep doing the same thing over and over again with no noteworthy end in sight.

They have said that they keep running into Softlock bugs that just keep them from going forward with their plans so they have to move to a new engine every time this happens. But honestly they've been on this ride for years now with not enough progress to show for it. Like Summoned by Accident has been re-released like 2 times now. And we've had content cut from all three versions... like Bloodthirster's Brother and the Arena Fights have been absent for 2 re-releases straight. And CV Arena, which was present as early as the Prologue of the OG SBA, is nowhere to be seen in like the first hour or so of the current version.

Last edited:

okilasuv

Aug 17, 2019
THank you for this, but now the game Keeps giving me errors and I can't access the actual areas on the map.
When i tried to load my old "public" save there was no exit taver button. Then i just started new game and it appeared. About errors i don't know, srr. There are only 4 locations on the map: taver, fontain, shop and mayor (mb their name is a bit different)

Stray4

Oct 7, 2020
I really liked the battle version. The smut doesn't go really far in the newest update (hopefully there'll be more in new updates). I was just disappointed that the MC doesn't seem to be human? I can't seem to find many games with male human MC and furry love interests. The only ones I've played so far are: Alpha Prison, Human Cargo, Kingsguard (although there's not much sexual content in this one so far), Taste of Fire (same as the previous one, not much sexual content so far) and finally, Game Over.

Wish there were more furry nsfw games with human MC.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I really liked the battle version. The smut doesn't go really far in the newest update (hopefully there'll be more in new updates). I was just disappointed that the MC doesn't seem to be human? I can't seem to find many games with male human MC and furry love interests. The only ones I've played so far are: Alpha Prison, Human Cargo, Kingsguard (although there's not much sexual content in this one so far), Taste of Fire (same as the previous one, not much sexual content so far) and finally, Game Over.

Wish there were more furry nsfw games with human MC.
I'm pretty sure there are lots of Human MCs (or you can choose to be a human) in Furry games.
To name a few, in most of Azullokami's games MC is a transformational human.
Lustful desires, Extracurricular Activities, and I might be wrong on this one since I never played it: Shelter.
Also Tits, Flexible Survival, Degrees of Lewdity.
Or are you specifically wanting a VN with said setting? There's not many finished / well developed one, that's for sure.

I hv no knowledge on non-gay ones, but I believe there'll be even more.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes