5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
the last time i played this (around august) there weren't any vore scene
idk in the future tho
There are a fairly good number of vore scenes now of various kinds. The imp guard being one of the most significant examples. And you can also obtain scenes from the bartender, but you have to go down his story path a bit. And you can be the vorer with Nel in the plaza, though the chain of events to unlock that is somewhat complex.

Reactions: saitogui

desireloading

May 18, 2019
Does anyone have a guide for this game? I'm just getting into this game and I can get different scenes for each different action, I hope someone can help me by sharing a guide. Postscript: I don't speak English very well, since it's not my mother tongue

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Does anyone have a guide for this game? I'm just getting into this game and I can get different scenes for each different action, I hope someone can help me by sharing a guide. Postscript: I don't speak English very well, since it's not my mother tongue
1. Interact with NPC will reduce either your HP or Stamina, to get GameOver Scenes, you have to reduce said attribute to 0, while meet other requirements.
2. Talk and Spend time with NPC until there's nothing knew;
3. Read what they have to say, some NPCs require you to have interaction with other NPCs, but nothing complicated;
4. Some scenes are unlocked by having high "Lust";
5. Some scenes are Kink locked, make sure you buy the Kink Unlock item from item shop;
6. Check the if you are unsure.

For example, Guard Captain Ran ask you to do patron, that reduce HP. to unlock his GameOver:
1. Raise Lust High to unlock the "break scene", then "Training Scene"
2. He'll ask you to reduce lust so you can go patron, "Work Scenes"
4. Reduce HP to 0 during patron and you get his GameOver

desireloading

May 18, 2019
1. Interact with NPC will reduce either your HP or Stamina, to get GameOver Scenes, you have to reduce said attribute to 0, while meet other requirements.
2. Talk and Spend time with NPC until there's nothing knew;
3. Read what they have to say, some NPCs require you to have interaction with other NPCs, but nothing complicated;
4. Some scenes are unlocked by having high "Lust";
5. Some scenes are Kink locked, make sure you buy the Kink Unlock item from item shop;
6. Check the if you are unsure.

For example, Guard Captain Ran ask you to do patron, that reduce HP. to unlock his GameOver:
1. Raise Lust High to unlock the "break scene", then "Training Scene"
2. He'll ask you to reduce lust so you can go patron, "Work Scenes"
4. Reduce HP to 0 during patron and you get his GameOver
Thank you very much for your help, but even so, I consider that the community of this game should create a guide to cover specific scenes of a character, since with all the data that is required to get a scene, it could lend itself to complications for people who they don't understand this game and that they could be frustrated by not getting a scene that is mentioned of "x" character in their patreon

Reactions: sleepingwatcher

desireloading

May 18, 2019
I don't know, but as I keep saying, a guide is still missing to reach all the endings/scenes, which I consider totally necessary. It is useless for people to tell you talk to all the characters while you have such a high or low characteristic when one wants to get something specific from x character I feel that as a community of this game it would be ideal to create a guide similar to what has been done with the game Tavern of Spear that despite being currently a bit outdated if you have the patreon version of the game, it has the guide almost everything present in the public versions

Reactions: sleepingwatcher

desireloading

May 18, 2019
although I see it complicated, since the community of this game I feel that it is not very big because this is a very niche game with several scenes of fetishes that can be obtained, which I think limits it to reach a greater public, I feel that if the community of this game were more organized and if they commented more both in itchio and here in f95, the goal of a guide and anything that they wanted to achieve could be reached

desireloading

May 18, 2019
this could lead to this game being expanded as much as adding new fetishes through potions for example. At least as long as a decent amount of people support the creator and ask for specific content

Omnius

May 14, 2017
Is there a gallery online somewhere? Don't wanna slug through the poor game mechanics.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Is there a gallery online somewhere? Don't wanna slug through the poor game mechanics.
It's a Ren'Py game, just use an un-Ren tool.
Spoiler, there ain't many CGs, and they are not really impressive if you strip them out of the context.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icekingchernobog

firepeacr

Mar 1, 2020
What's new in this one?
Public

- Kiel is new supervising his library being made in town! Those who made themselves trustworthy to Garius to put in a good word to Sep, will now be able to take on a quest to meet him!
- Careful for those who take on his challenge. None have won. But maybe one day when you get closer to him, you'll learn what you need to go to prove you know your way around a polar bear.
- Bjorn is now more interested in seeing if the rumors of a certain adventurer from Rigur is true or not.
- Vic's now ready to do some more hands on training with adventurers who's a gym rat. Long as they show him how much you are at the bar as well..
- There's a master blacksmith in town, paying off a debt, and in turn is teaching Vince everything he needs to know to become better. But that's not the only thing he's willing to teach to willing adventurers, just be sure you've been seeing the sites before you hear him coming into town.
- New GUI!!! Comes in 3 flavors
- When getting permission from Kiel, you can now find someone roaming the library halls such as yourself.

Patreon

- Reynard's been thinking about trying out more of the locally grown vegetation and other foods to expand his recipe list, and luckily for him, there's always an adventurer around the corner.
- Reynard will also open up shop for those who go out help him think up these recipes.
- To show off this new shop, Reynard's been hitting the gym to get his body in shape!
- You can now hire other adventurers to protect you while you're out forging. Need to go out and ask them first however. Hint! If you're far along with Vince and Vandeel, there might be someone else you'll get to meet.
- After playing around with Boris too much, you can convince him to be a bit more friendly inside of the walls as well.
- After showing Azkim you're very much into what he is, he'll keep you around to help make sure he's always ready for his missions.
- In preparation of getting a new aid around the offices, Sep has been grooming himself even more of late.
- Azlos has fully tested and is now selling two new potions in shop. Wonder what they do?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes