misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
Because at first it started out good besides the whole what some might consider lesbian ntr with the girls doing stuff together etc. but then the devs decided to do the whole everyone is in an open relationship stuff to avoid saying their game has ntr but will have possible sharing or swinging where other dudes start having sex with the main girls. So most likely everyone put this game on ignore soon as they read the dev notes, but I'll keep it on watch to see if it all gets reversed to make people happy where there is no lesbian ntr or talk of open relationships and no other guys having sex with the girls.
Other guys having sex with the girls isn't necessarily NTR. Male MC NTR is other guys having sex with the girls, the MC aware of it, hating it, unable to stop it. If he's not aware, it's cheating; if he likes it, it's sharing; if he stops it, it's drama.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Other guys having sex with the girls isn't necessarily NTR. Male MC NTR is other guys having sex with the girls, the MC aware of it, hating it, unable to stop it. If he's not aware, it's cheating; if he likes it, it's sharing; if he stops it, it's drama.
i said it once but i will repeat it as often as i have to.

If you need your whiteboard & looking like this
1itoun.jpg
just to explain to us why something is not NTR. You can be 150% sure that people who don't want NTR have no interest in it either.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes