Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I still think that the writing will be groomed for every possible choice.
If you decided smth few hudreds of lines of code earlier - MC can not talk about smth here. Or otherwise...
Keeping all that shit in my head. I don't remember, what was for breakfast today.
hahaha

Marisol114

Mar 2, 2018
Psycho, keep up the great work. I love your game, and I know a lot of other people here (the majority really) do too.

Patreon has its downside, like people who think that the game belongs to them because they pay for it. Just remember that this is your game, it's your story. It belongs to you.
I wanna hear about your story, not the story some members of this forum would like you to tell.

(Also, I love Savage, she's gonna be a great pet!)

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
Thank you for being active in the community. Looking foward for your game. Can't wait to see Princess evolve more(though I don't really want to make her my pet... I'm too kind for that) and if you put scat, please make it avoidable... That and cannibalism/gore are my biggest turn off. And with that... Continue your good work!

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
I'll try to make smth by the end of the month.
It's the second time you calling the wrong guy. Nickname Psycho was already used by someone on Patreon. I had to change it to P_S_Y_C_H_O
Sorry about that! Guess I am a bit psyched about the game. Thanks for the heads up btw.

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Sorry about that! Guess I am a bit psyched about the game. Thanks for the heads up btw.
Sorry for what? Everything's fine. Even more. That guy who you call just doesn't have a clue what's going on or why are you calling him and it's funny. He receives notification when you call him.

Reactions: Zurrlock

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Sorry for what? Everything's fine. Even more. That guy who you call just doesn't have a clue what's going on or why are you calling him and it's funny.
Heh Heh Heh!
He must be brought in to sniff Momma's Panties and lick 'em;)

However, I love what you have done with Princess. Would you care to share a few more renders? They really make the day. However, if you're sharing don't share spoiler Pics.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Heh Heh Heh!
He must be brought in to sniff Momma's Panties and lick 'em;)

However, I love what you have done with Princess. Would you care to share a few more renders? They really make the day. However, if you're sharing don't share spoiler Pics.
Just random, not from game. She's grooming her wet hair after a bath with her prince. room13.jpg

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes