P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Damn,no way to replicate her then
I don't even know is it good or bad.
I just wanted to create smth special. :rolleyes:
I'm almost sure, that it will be better for game to be able to be replicated in fan art.
I will think bout sharing some of it.

Reactions: Alteni

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Quite interesting, this beginning, with the mother open to dialogue, the sisters, each with their own way and the girl with the pipe, Congratulations Dev. I really want to see what's ahead.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
She's a virgin. No pipe. It's just a small worm-hole.
Thank you for being interested.
Yes thanks. What she meant was "the girl who lives in a plumbing." I liked this path and I really want to see what comes in the next update. Once again, congratulations.
(Sorry for some nonsense phrases, English is not my native language and I have to use google translator).

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Yes thanks. What she meant was "the girl who lives in a plumbing." I liked this path and I really want to see what comes in the next update. Once again, congratulations.
(Sorry for some nonsense phrases, English is not my native language and I have to use google translator).
It was a joke. Small misunderstanding is normal for two people speaking not their native language.

Reactions: Ruodger

shadow202

Jan 9, 2018
I think I found a new "fetish?"... Homeless girls that you take care for. Mystic Manor's Jade and now Princess! Love your game and going to follow it from now on!...........love the pubes fetish too ;)

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
I think I found a new "fetish?"... Homeless girls that you take care for. Mystic Manor's Jade and now Princess! Love your game and going to follow it from now on!...........love the pubes fetish too ;)
Glad, you like it. I didn't know how hot it could be: nursing, teaching and taking care of an angel, until I created her.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes