P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
@Psycho : I told you once. I tell you again. Shit Happens!! if you want everyone to appreciate your work, it will never be. Just do your stuff with dedication and love as you have done so far. Once people see the magic, they'll turn around. I had seen the potential before I had commented on your work. I say it again. Do your best and you'll flourish. If you love what you do, if you have passion in what you do, every stupid comment will have themselves blackened once you have climbed the pinnacle. It is definitely a niche section your work caters to but DAMN! you have really Great Potential. Keep it up My Man and you'll see the world crave for your work.

However, I do want you to always see the bright side of all comments and Learn what you can from them. Don't give in to fear. There's always a place where you have to take a leap of faith and believe in yourself and your work. If you do't believe in it, no one else would. Trust yourself and believe in you potential. Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat!
Thank you, mate. But don't worry. I have an extension in my browser. Like AdBlock, but it blocks mean random wankers' comments from my attention. All cool.
I don't even see the reason for you to mention it. Looks like that thing is working.

Reactions: Alteni

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Strange thing with Alex. On some renders she looks too masculine and obvious trap, but on others - feminine enough for a girl.
Without changing anything. Just another angle/emotion.
But I think, that's how it should be with a trans person.
Later she will be more feminine and will wear skirt or dress. Maybe even new haircut.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Strange thing with Alex. On some renders she looks too masculine and obvious trap, but on others - feminine enough for a girl.
Without changing anything. Just another angle/emotion.
But I think, that's how it should be with a trans person.
Later she will be more feminine and will wear skirt or dress. Maybe even new haircut.
The fun thing is she's/he's a one who's not hairy:LOL:

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Rose is shaving too.
I was afraid that Alex will scare away some people, that's why I included even new haircut in the dream and made her without hair.
Lady-crocodile is even better than katanas, btw
In a way when she's with other girls she look more girly, that's not a bad thing, it underline her will to be a girl.
Thank wanted to change the other sig too, but the one I think is too much:LOL:

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
In a way when she's with other girls she look more girly, that's not a bad thing, it underline her will to be a girl.
Thank wanted to change the other sig too, but the one I think is too much:LOL:
Nothing is too much for this site
except rule 7(or 6?)...

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I have to say I really really like the haircut that Alex has in the recent episodes. I like that curly hair :)

Reactions: iMagnor

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
I have to say I really really like the haircut that Alex has in the recent episodes. I like that curly hair :)
But it's too masculine. Poll says to make it blond. But some people (I would say a lot of people) asked to leave it like that for beginning, so she can go to salon later.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
But it's too masculine. Poll says to make it blond. But some people asked to leave it like that for beginning, so she can go to salon later.
For me personaly she looked more feminine with the old curly hair than with this streight blonde hair. (please don't take it personal) But with the blonde hair Alex looks more fake to me. But I mean changing hairstyles every now and then might be a good idea. Although some hairstyle practicially make a character the character it is. Best example for me is "Being a DIK" Some characters got different hairstyles now and I just couldn't recognize them anymore. For me they were different characters in terms of looks.

Reactions: Alteni and iMagnor

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
For me personaly she looked more feminine with the old curly hair than with this streight blonde hair. (please don't take it personal) But with the blonde hair Alex looks more fake to me. But I mean changing hairstyles every now and then might be a good idea. Although some hairstyle practicially make a character the character it is. Best example for me is "Being a DIK" Some characters got different hairstyles now and I just couldn't recognize them anymore. For me they were different characters in terms of looks.
Yes, it's difficult sometimes to recognize a girl in real life with makeup and dyed haircut.
In VN, you can see only some images, not 'video', so it's a huge exercise for your brain to do it.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
But it's too masculine. Poll says to make it blond. But some people (I would say a lot of people) asked to leave it like that for beginning, so she can go to salon later.
Well, I would says seeing her transformation step by step is a good way of doing the thing with her, that immediately add more depth to the character with the implied struggles and doubt who's go with it.

P_S_Y_C_H_O

therappist
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2018
Well, I would says seeing her transformation step by step is a good way of doing the thing with her, that immediately add more depth to the character with the implied struggles and doubt who's go with it.
Yes, it was the reason to start from it, not just put some doll in a car and call her trans.

Reactions: Zygtheon and Abîme

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yes, it's difficult sometimes to recognize a girl in real life with makeup and dyed haircut.
In VN, you can see only some images, not 'video', so it's a huge exercise for your brain to do it.
Yeah I agree. I guess that's a reason why many games just let a character with only one hairstyle.

I can only agree :)

Reactions: P_S_Y_C_H_O
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes