Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Search WVM in forums, or you could go Advanced in Search Bar, and tag Incest and look in Games
WVM is many things and very well worth ones time, but it's not incest.

The 'latest updates' section can also be filtered by tags and furthermore ordered by popularity or overall rating, manu_arya.

Jan 19, 2020
WVM is many things and very well worth ones time, but it's not incest.

The 'latest updates' section can also be filtered by tags and furthermore ordered by popularity or overall rating, manu_arya.
and here comes the repetition over and over again... Of course it's NOT incest, after you run every renpy game here with lewd patcher, every other dev wants to do every kink knowable in the their game but can't because they are restricted by their website such as patreon, they lose supporters and if they supporters they lose their funds. Instead what you get in WVM is "edge walking" with stepmoms (just like here aswell, in Gates Motel), semantics don't matter, truly you still get to fuck everything with "mom" or "sis" in their name.. (and for that matter anything that has 2 or 4 legs), game literally spells it out for you in the context "... you are like a sister to me ..." or by narration "... she is my half sister ... ", I don't know why anyone bother with defending incest or not incest, so pointless and waste of time. You can literally search older versions of renpy game, and you will come a cross and incest. This reply I'm doing, is a summary of what you will find in every renpy game thread, how one rationalizes if this is game incest or not, is overall irrelevant, if you think slapping a "step" into your mom, sister and dad makes it completely not incest, that is just a delusion man.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
and here comes the repetition over and over again... Of course it's NOT incest, after you run every renpy game here with lewd patcher, every other dev wants to do every kink knowable in the their game but can't because they are restricted by their website such as patreon, they lose supporters and if they supporters they lose their funds. Instead what you get in WVM is "edge walking" with stepmoms (just like here aswell, in Gates Motel), semantics don't matter, truly you still get to fuck everything with "mom" or "sis" in their name.. (and for that matter anything that has 2 or 4 legs), game literally spells it out for you in the context "... you are like a sister to me ..." or by narration "... she is my half sister ... ", I don't know why anyone bother with defending incest or not incest, so pointless and waste of time. You can literally search older versions of renpy game, and you will come a cross and incest. This reply I'm doing, is a summary of what you will find in every renpy game thread, how one rationalizes if this is game incest or not, is overall irrelevant, if you think slapping a "step" into your mom, sister and dad makes it completely not incest, that is just a delusion man.
Relax. Where basically on the same page. :)

But my point still stands: none of the related characters (be it by blood, adoption or foster care) in WVM engage in anything more than hugs and kisses (and we're not talking the french version here either), hence it hardly qualifies as incest and thusly isn't tagged as such. More information can be gained by consulting the games Mini-FAQ.

manu_arya, while there are some great incestRen'Py games on here, I don't recall any I would call similar to this one. Gates Motel has a very unique mix of characters and kinks.

Jan 19, 2020
Relax. Where basically on the same page. :)

But my point still stands: none of the related characters (be it by blood, adoption or foster care) in WVM engage in anything more than hugs and kisses (and we're not talking the french version here either), hence it hardly qualifies as incest and thusly isn't tagged as such. More information can be gained by consulting the games Mini-FAQ.

manu_arya, while there are some great incestRen'Py games on here, I don't recall any I would call similar to this one. Gates Motel has a very unique mix of characters and kinks.
mb dude, I see I went a bit aggressive here, not my intention.

Reactions: Hordragg
Jan 19, 2020
You only have yourself to blame if you see that content. You do know you can opt out of it right?
that is well said.
No, please.
That was making me sick
Seriously you don't have to even see a futa/ts dick if you click no, problem solved. And if you can't stand even being around a trans character, with clicking the option no, you have a platonic relationship with Alex. But I mean you are currently on f95zone man, it's expected of you to be a little more liberal and accepting of other people's preferences, fetishes and sexual orientations for that matter.

To Dev/s: If possible, more futa/trans content. Really enjoyed the Alex scenes.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Hope there is at least some just friends doing things as friends with Alex for people who don't mind having a trans friend but just aren't interested in them being more than platonic. Would be good addition for the people who do.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

I took a little rest few times during August. In the woods. Was trying to find my Princess, but perhaps she was hiding in some rabbit hole. So I didn't find her. Realized that I didn't post anything for too long, so here are some images from next update, to warm you up.
Patreon's team contacted me few weeks ago and asked to remove non-blood family stuff from the game. They consider sex with adopted people as incest, too. And it really could be disturbing for some players. So I went through the script removing adoption and mom/son mentioning from it. Didn't change the plot too much. They are still friends+neighbors and spent whole life sharing everything. MC's mother asked Norma to look after MC before she died few months ago. But they won't call each other mom/son/sister/brother anymore for safety reasons. Just names. Few months living together without official adoption, not 10 years, as it was before. Sold their houses and bought a motel. Took MC with them to look after him. Seems innocent enough.
Already updated links, and they said it's okay now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
We have to put up with politics otherwise the game will be deleted. Pictures top. Even if the date of the new version, find out

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes