May 24, 2020
Thank you very much, but I can only download the android version of the game and I was looking for a patch for this one because the link you give me I think is for the PC version
Ow, sorry I can't help you with that. I've never played on Android before.

Maybe you could try the version below. the66 presents it as fully patched, it's possible that the incest patch is included...

here is my unofficial android port of Gates Motel v0.55.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 22.07.2020 (fully patched now)

Reactions: tombeir

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

Maybe you could try the version below. the66 presents it as fully patched, it's possible that the incest patch is included...
1st version was only patched up to and including v0.50 content, the current one also for the new v0.55 content.

Reactions: Yarini666

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020

Thanks again, I think I will try it to see if I am lucky

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
This game is...kind of outlandish, out there, and all over with the dialogue. Its interesting but out of my wheelhouse. Ill follow it to see where it goes though.

akki37

Jan 21, 2020
Can dev add more previews other than inside of car, i want to know more before deciding whether to play or not.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Can dev add more previews other than inside of car, i want to know more before deciding whether to play or not.
Look through the thread with the search, there have been several dozen released images from this game in the many pages of this thread.

Seriously, just play it. You can get through it pretty quickly (like less than an hour) and you can see what the hype is about.

Reactions: Jack Beauregard

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Pretty much everything except for incest
Is it? What about sexual assult to MC by his mother? You cannot escape that. Moreover, the latest scenes of the game are all about that, tons of text and disgusting renders telling us how mother jerk off her son. And dev don't give players a chance to escape that scene.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This is loosely based on the psycho's series Bates Motel. Of course there was going to be a controlling mother figure (Norma raised Norman after his parents passed away) and lots of mommy issues.
What else did you expected? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Buyer beware this one is gonna be a fucked up masterpiece if the dev sticks with it til completion it will be a uniquely disturbing good time. Anyone that's to fragile for it, you can always close it and delete it.

4.40 star(s) 92 Votes